Author Topic: Kingdom Chapter 729  (Read 11459 times)

Royalblue

• Recruitment Moderator
    • View Profile
Kingdom Chapter 729
« on: August 07, 2022, 11:00:57 am »
Kingdom

In case the others missed it in the chapter from all those site ripping and removing our credit and recruitment pages, we will be closing down the sensescans.com website/forum as of 8/21/22, making this likely to be our last release on here. Please read the closure page for more information, but thank you for those who have kept commenting on our forum for so many years. It has been a great run.

There will be a 2 week break after this chapter with the manga returning on 8/25/22.

Enjoy the chapter!

Read Online: SE Reader
Download: Mega.nz
Discord: SenseScans
Discord: r/Kingdom

Jackson

• View Profile
Re: Kingdom Chapter 729
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2022, 02:21:04 pm »
Thank you very much and it’s been a pleasure to use this site!  Best with the new setup and looking forward to reading more. 

vandebay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 05:16:15 pm »
very sad to hear, but understandable. Thank you for all of your efforts and hard work! Will look forward to your other projects.

Icarium

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2022, 05:41:32 pm »
You guys have done a superb work doing your scanlations. I personally followed Kingdom directly in your website, a real shame that you will be closing operations in this site. But as everything all comes to an end at some point even very good things.
Many thanks for all your hard work all these years, your projects had always great themes and you resisted the industry's tendency for other kinds of content.

Masaru76

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 12:24:27 am »
I've been reading Kingdom on your site for years and I'm really sorry to read this.. but the choice is understandable.
I will continue to follow you on mangadex, but I'll pick this opportunity to thanks directly all of you for the really great work behind bringing us this amazing manga in this awesome quality.. THANKS!

Kappafield

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 06:35:29 pm »
Thank you Sense Scans for all the work you guys have done over the years! Sorry to see you go but understandable.
Wish you all the best on future projects!

PULK4N

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2022, 12:37:39 pm »
Sad to see you guys closing the site. Thank you for all the hard work over the years  :'(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal