Author Topic: Kingdom Chapter 696  (Read 2359 times)

Gotya

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Kingdom Chapter 696
« on: October 26, 2021, 11:51:34 am »
Kingdom

Sorry for the late chapters, but don't expect them to be released any sooner in the future.
If you're impatient and/or willing to help, please consider applying as a typesetter.
Preferably we would like to see people that can stick around for a longer period of time~
Anyway enjoy the chapter!

Read Online: SE Reader
Download: Mega.nz
Discord: SenseScans
Discord: r/Kingdom
Couch potato in action.

Skytengri

• View Profile
Re: Kingdom Chapter 696
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 02:28:08 pm »
Hi, thank you for the translation sensescans team :) love you guys. Just wanna ask on the 2nd to the last page of the chapter, there is a statement that says 13th year of Shikou. Usually, from previous translations, I noticed the statement X year of Reign or X year of Ei Sei's reign has always been used for that and the version from the French Scanlations also used the phrase Reigne D'Ei Sei. I wonder if that is a mistranslation? Also on the last page it says From the Records of the Grand Historian Recorded by Qin Shikou. I am not sure if there is a historian surnamed Qin but most (if not all) of the Grand Historian anecdotes in the manga has been Sima Qian. Just wanna ask just to be sure if there may be some mistranslations when it comes to names.

Thank you for all the hardwork Gotya I mean the GOATya! !

AddabaZZ

• View Profile
Re: Kingdom Chapter 696
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2021, 03:08:25 am »
thank you for your hard work :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal