Author Topic: Kingdom Chapter 689  (Read 28510 times)

Royalblue

• Recruitment Moderator
    • View Profile
Kingdom Chapter 689
« on: August 24, 2021, 05:54:50 am »
Kingdom

We have a small announcement regarding the group. This will probably mark the last release I will be doing in Sense Scans as I will be retiring from the position of admin in the coming days due to real life obligations. Full disclaimer, we are not being dmca-ed, cease & desist-ed into making this decision. It mostly stemmed with my real life obligations finally kicking in and I no longer have the time to be managing this group as much as I'd like to. Hence, I've decided that this is probably the best time for me to pass the position on to someone else. Xyros and LyleJ will be picking up the mantle as admins, they have been handling some of the project management over the years so I trust Sense to continue to be in very good hands.

I've enjoyed being the admin for Sense Scans for so long, and I want to thank you all for reading with us all these years. It has been a wild ride and I'm glad I made the leap of faith so many years ago. I hope you continue to support Sense in the years to come~

Enjoy the chapter~

Read Online: SE Reader
Download: Mega.nz
Discord: SenseScans
Discord: r/Kingdom

Aokbab

• View Profile
Re: Kingdom Chapter 689
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 07:01:58 am »
Thank you so much for everything, @RoyalBlue!

Icarium

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2021, 07:54:50 am »
Created an account just to thank you for all your work up to now, its a shame you can not continue but real life is real life. Many thanks and hope everything goes well for you.

Masaru76

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2021, 09:06:19 am »
Really a 'big thank you' RoyalBlue for all the great work behind SenseScan in all this years: i've silently followed many of your works and i really appreciated the passion and quality that your group bring to all of your translations.. something that lacks to many professional works, sadly. Really thank you.

BIGHEAD471

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2021, 09:19:04 am »
Thank you very much for your service pal.
(Also made account just to say thanks)

timetruthhearts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2021, 09:30:38 am »
Thanks for all the work you've done, may you enjoy your life as it comes. Best wishes to you and your family.

zaneaxx

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2021, 09:41:04 am »
Thank you for your service. I feel like I am really getting old, Turnip Farmers also focus on their life IRL and now this hopefully we can still enjoy those good times.

Registered also to say Thank you and Good Work.

Junebug

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2021, 12:43:32 pm »
Logged in to say good luck with life RoyalBlue. I am one of many that have appreciated your time and efforts week after week. Thanks, my guy.

Tyr

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2021, 12:51:50 pm »
Thanks for the chapter and all your hard work! 

Jorio

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2021, 01:05:08 am »
I created an account at last after all this time. Thanks for your work and dedication all these years. Wish you the best in life.

Hanffrei

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2021, 01:23:36 am »
Same as many above, created this account after years reading your scanlation, sorry..

We lost oshit from turnip before, and now u will be goin too... (i just read kingdom)

Goodluck Royalblue

ceroespada00

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2021, 02:19:44 am »
Thank you for your hard work and dedication through the years for Kingdom. I just want to let you know that Kingdom is my favorite manga of all. One piece is maybe within top 10 but Kingdom surely will be no 1. therefore, I really appreciate your effort. I wish you the best that life can give.

“People have a path. The path of how to use their lives.” - Ei Sei

KSops

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2021, 08:58:12 pm »
o7 Thank you for all your work Royalblue

unkwn06

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2021, 05:59:41 am »
Thank you for everything, I know it may seem like you were just doing some scanlation, but know that for me and I know many others. We religiously looked forward to the outcome of the work you put out every week. You were indirectly associated with our day to day lives and will be missed ! But like many have said , real life comes first and wish nothing but the best for you !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal