Author Topic: Chapter 685  (Read 1240 times)

Tyr

• View Profile
Chapter 685
« on: July 11, 2021, 10:50:16 pm »
well, Bao-face sure is strong, even for a nipple armor guy.  It should be an odd duel, neither weapon (glaive vs round Warhammer) can cancel out the others' strength- shin with speed and dexterity, bao-face with might. 

but then, Rei Warned us that bao-guy is using 'strange martial technique' so perhaps there's more to him than there appears.

Also, in case anyone missed it, the clinking bags the hooded guys held in the last panel, those are tools of torture.  Raido's gonna have an awful day.

Pharoah_Meroe

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 685
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 06:57:37 am »
So now we know what happened with Anakin. I think Shin will be fine. After the Hoken...please there isnt anyone as strong fast and skilled as that guy. However, I think Radio let himself get captured. Remember Kanki gave Radio some instructions... this is a plan. I would not be surprised if some of Kankis men are "integrated" within the Zhoa army. With this Kanki guy you have to start by thinking waaay outside the box....like at crazy and work you way back normal thinking.  :P

Jeorgie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2021, 08:33:32 am »
Idk?

Obviously I think that Kanki obviously had a plan that involved Raido but now that he’s been captured, and with that his army is basically neutered, this is a huge set back especially since Raido knows Kanki has a plan, Kanki always has a plan…

I hope it isn’t too far fetched though, like something about his capture would warrant the Zhao big head honcho coming to meet him and with that Kanki can just send in Zenou and smash his head in…

Tyr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2021, 01:24:34 pm »
I say that's plausible.  I like the theory but I'm not going all in on it.

It would work, Seki clan, the torturers, could have infiltrated Zhao torturers, especially bc torturers wear hoods, so they're not hated in every day life.  Because, well, they torture.

But, it would be a risky plan.  not outside of Kanki's playbook, but risky.   it would count on that Zhao guy being mad enough to torture, but, not so made he didn't behead Raido on the spot.  So, ya maybe!

I love the idea tho!  Good prediction, no matter what! Thumbs up lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal