Author Topic: Chapter 679  (Read 1357 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 679
« on: May 23, 2021, 07:57:26 pm »
Who on Ou Hon's crew survived and what happened to Kan Jou and A Ka Kin? Did they somehow manage to escape or are they still in enemy territory?

Tyr

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 679
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2021, 10:06:08 pm »
Huh- forgot about them....

My read was that only Ouhon and maybe a very few survived- Rei got Hon out and then ran, I think.

So either they a) were in the few that escaped but weren't drawn, b) are dead, or c) Hon divided his forces but passed out before he could say where they were hidden in plain sight?

Hoping for c).  But, kinda doubt it.

...Then again I didn't think Ten would (have to) call a retreat, I was like Zhao, thinking the sneak attack had promise, so whatdoIknow

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 11:08:53 pm »
I can't wait to see whether or not they made it, in the meantime, I’ll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best but I can’t stop thinking that this strategy will only cause more useless deaths. Maybe it’s just me, but I’m having a tough time seeing past their simple tactics so I don’t expect it to work and, time is not on their side to boot they have to do it without Ou Hon’s help but I would have liked a little more creativity planned into the head-on approach. The HSU has the means they sport two super assassins, two extraordinary archers, and Ten who in my opinion should make every effort to calculate/formulate the necessary steps to change the scope of their disadvantage. They have the resources yet I don’t see anyone taking advantage of them.   

Jeorgie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 02:38:12 am »
The correct plot twist just hasn’t presented itself yet :)

Tyr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 10:18:25 pm »
My brain is with you JAC, but my heart is with Jorgie.

...That's a really big cliff, they just fought to stand under.  And now have to climb.  And then somehow stand up on despite the army standing there.

Hara and co. usually have an amazing way of making these things make sense, but, that's a really big cliff. 

...hanger?  (sorry, had to do it)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal