Author Topic: Chapter 678  (Read 1321 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 678
« on: May 03, 2021, 04:55:04 pm »
I am not happy with Kan Ki's laid-back attitude, while he enjoys the comforts of safety a majority of good men sacrifice their lives for what, his pleasure. You can't call this a strategy there's no rhyme or reason to the number of senseless deaths, in fact, it can only hurt them in the long run besides Ri Boku is still out there waiting for an opportunity.

Tyr

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 678
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 10:30:25 pm »
Ya, its accurate in that it makes me think of every leader of any type who's about short term thinking.   Even if he wins, he sacrificed at least one integral army of Qin's future to do it.  Now, he's depending on another integral army of Qin's future to 'cut open a path,' and he manipulated them (shin) into rushing headlong into a death trap. 

I completely blame Shoubunkun or whatever the head of of Qin's military is.  And I blame Sei too.  I still get that they wanted to rush to establish the six great generals, but, wtf.  I kind of hope shin goes all 'chapter 3' and punches Sei again

Edit: now that I calmed down a bit, I think I see the play. kanki's a huge jerk but I'm excited.

there was no strategy that was going to win, Kanki decided.  So, his plan is "full instinctual style."

He created a situation where a) instinctual general Shin would thrive, and b) Shin, a baby instinctual general, would dive in without thinking, therefore guaranteeing he'd HAVE to fight on instinct.

Ten is useless now.  Shin is on the field.  It's his battle.  For the first time, its wholly and completely his battle, start to finish. 

So, there's that. 
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 11:54:56 pm by Tyr »

ashjacob47

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 12:12:25 pm »
Hi Tyr.

You probably the same Tyr that I know from Turnip Farmer comment section.

I went by the name Ash in that website, you probably noticed me as I usually commented there, back then.

Why don't you join the Kingdom discord? It's more fun there 🙂
And we can chat easier there.

Tyr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 12:47:41 pm »
Yep, same guy- hm, I guess I'll try it again. 

So far the answer has been "attention span."  I created a username over there, but, I have the attention span to write and read comments, dunno if I do to chat for extended periods. 

So I lurked for a minute.  But maybe I'll try actually posting, and see if I feel differently.

I'll also probably have my big missed prediction to reckon with - that time I boldly predicted no one would be dumb enough to make Kanki a great general.  lol.  Whups

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 05:45:35 pm »
I can see it now, if Shin saves Ou Hon's bacon, the kid should call him uncle.

Tyr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2021, 08:22:11 pm »
ha, I actually kind of hope that's true.  I hope losing his unit changes Hon for the better- it'll definitely change him.

btw, I'm here because "when you know its Golden week, but, check for updates out of hopeless desperation"

Edit: Tyr dreams an impossible dream.  "What if it changes Ouhon enough that he decides to spite his father and 'role/fate'... BY JOINING HI SHIN??"

no, that could never happen.  but... could it?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 12:00:51 am by Tyr »

Jeorgie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2021, 06:04:31 pm »
Guess we’re getting a repeat to the river crossing in that Forest Battle again :)

Tyr

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2021, 10:07:53 pm »
En-san's like:

MY TURN lol

its been like 400 chapters since he was in the center of a panel

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal