Author Topic: Sense Scans 10th Anniversary Release - Kingdom Chapter 667  (Read 14594 times)

Royalblue

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sense Scans 10th Anniversary Release - Kingdom Chapter 667
« on: January 23, 2021, 05:37:59 pm »
Sense Scans 10th Anniversary

Hey check it out, we have hit the big 10! We are now 10 years old!!!

A little bit about our history. Sense Scans started up sometime in the early 2011, back in the era of IRC releases and forums galore. Things were really weird back then, and looking back at it with nostalgia goggles makes me wish I had enjoyed it more. Since then things have changed so much for both our group and the scanlation community. Renowned groups have risen and fell (we survived past them all bitchesss), most of the people who founded the group have long since retired and numerous staff have came and left. In this long yet short life of our group, each of them have played a significant part in this small group of ours, and I would like to thank them for it. Without them putting in the time and energy to help the next generation of staff, it would have been impossible for us to get to where we are today.

I must also once again thank all the current staff of Sense Scans (most/all of them should shown be in the image above), in the numerous times where I felt overwhelmed and want to call it quits and retire, there would always be someone willing to step up and help shoulder some of the responsibilities. I'm very fortunate to have found a group of friends that scanlate as a hobby and are passionate about the series they work on, and the quality of their work shines through the chapters we release.

Last but not least, I have to thank the readers who have continued to support us by reading on our website for all our releases. We don't run donation campaigns but solely rely on nonintrusive ads on our reader, and it has enabled us to continue what we have been doing till this day. Your support for each of our series is noticed and it motivates all of us to continue scanlating as a hobby.

10 years has been such a long time, we have survived longer than so many things... things like covid... batoto... ms... Donald Trump's presidency... Who knows how much further we can go. Let us flex this milestone for the next few weeks while we do some mass releases of things in our backlog.

Enjoy the chapter~

P.S. - Credit for the amazing cover page and chibi art goes to Gotya and Budijoe, they have spent so much time and work into it so do take some time to look at it longer than 2 secs.

We are on the lookout for new typesetters for multiple series.
Please consider applying.

Read Online: SE Reader
Download: Mega.nz
Discord: SenseScans
Discord: r/Kingdom

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Sense Scans 10th Anniversary Release - Kingdom Chapter 667
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 10:18:23 pm »
Happy 10th Anniversary SS I wish you all many more and thanks for the new chapter as well!

anlt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 10:29:26 pm »
Congratz on this big milestone. Thank you for all of your effort so far that we are able to read our favorite manga. Keep up the good job.

ashjacob47

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 10:08:45 am »
Happy 10th-anniversary Sense Scans  :)

Oni Giri

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 10:44:24 am »
Congratulations guys ! It takes a lot to still be here after all you've seen... and the years going
Thank you for your work until now and to come !

Yahiko

• Translators
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2021, 10:56:06 am »
EZ Clap

HoHoo ...Ousen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2021, 08:22:42 am »
Congrats, Sense Scans, I started with Magi in 2015 and her I am in 2021 with Kingdom. You guys and galls made a lot of work for people around the world to enjoy manga at the best quality as possible in both redrawing and translations. Keep it up and enjoy it as long as it last. Hugs for everyone !!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal