Author Topic: Chapter 663  (Read 11303 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 663
« on: December 06, 2020, 12:50:42 pm »
I remember having a discussing some years ago that Kyou Kai’s past would eventually come back to haunt her. That the destruction of her assassin clan would incite revenge and now one of her sisters who seems just as powerful has appeared and if this doesn’t blow anyone’s mind then the fact that she called herself Kyou Kai’s junior should. Where has she been hiding all these years and why show up now in this battle while she recuperates from one of the most difficult struggles she’s ever had to endure. Wonder if she witnessed the clan’s elimination by Kyou Kai and was to young/afraid to oppose patiently biding her time for this very moment.

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 663
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 04:00:06 pm »
What does this mean? Is she winging it? Is she a genius?

(Ch.663 Pg.16)

ashjacob47

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 03:09:05 am »
This new character......not sure of her intention yet, but her face looks like a troublemaker.
Would be nice if she can heal Kyoukai's injuries though.

iulspop

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 11:05:46 am »
I think she may become the new infantry commander they're looking for.

She seems to enjoy mowing down the enemy soldiers and has been relatively friendly so far. After all she hasn't killed anyone in the Qin army even though she might as well. So, I can see the story evolving into her sticking around. She might end up being a lot like Akakin; a serious troublemaker, but tolerated and given freedom because of extreme ability.

If she was out for revenge, why not start with assasinating the members of the unit precious to Kyou Kai? Why bother helping out the other battlefields on the Qin side?
Also, she's from the same tribe as Kyou Kai. Kyou Kai only avenged her sister by killing the Shiyuu title holder from the Yuu tribe and her posse. Kyou Kai didn't destroy the entire Shiyuu clan.

This new character also doesn't seem to care about the rules. My guess is she doesn't care about what Kyou Kai did. She probably just curious why Kyou Kai is playing soldier and how strong Kyou Kai is.

The only thing is she has a dark enjoyment of killing that clashes deeply with the Hi Shin army's culture/values. If she ends up joining the unit, I wonder how it will be resolved.

Along with Kyukai getting back on her feet, the Hi Shin army will make a comeback and blow past the other two prodigy armies.

But, who knows what'll happen. I'm just speculating :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal