Author Topic: Chapter 662  (Read 7984 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 662
« on: November 30, 2020, 06:26:16 pm »
It’s good to see Mou Ten and Ou Hon let loose besides it can only do good now that they’ve grown even stronger. What puzzles me is that the HSU sorry the Hi Shin Army is having so much trouble. I don’t see how this is true because the way I see there shouldn’t be any problems pushing the Zhao back, that’s what Ten is for. It’s up to her to fill the gap meaning she should manage the remaining resources even if temporary so that they don’t risk similar outcomes in the future. She should develop a theoretical framework that predicts the risk of recurring conflict based on past struggles and always have a contingency plan B and even plan C just in case. 

ashjacob47

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 662
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 08:30:42 am »
Kyoukai is kinda like the left hand of the Hi Shin Unit/Army. Her being bedridden until now definitely affects the Hi Shin Unit/Army offensive capabilities.
5000 soldiers under her (which is 1/3 of the Hi Shin unit/Army) but without her commanding them also effectively reduce the Hi Shin Unit/Army strength by 1/3.
Not to mention losing access to her destructive power hurts a lot.

Just my 2 cents of opinion :)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 662
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 12:17:39 pm »
I agree. It’s precisely for this reason I called on Ten’s logistics and masterminding. It's her job to have a clear picture of the overall situation in order to appropriately compensate. What have the lieutenants done and what are they doing to compensate? I'm obviously being rhetorical here but these questions do matter just the same. I guess what I'm trying to convey is that they need to address this handicap or the HSU will always be subject to a disadvantage and I'm not just talking about Shou Sa this goes for infantry and cavalry commanders as well. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal