Author Topic: Chapter 660 & 661  (Read 3626 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 660 & 661
« on: November 22, 2020, 06:53:42 pm »
I like so many understand the importance of good advice and whether or not one takes it may not be a big deal but when you hold the lives of others in your own hands you have an obligation, unfortunately some feel it's a burden like the king. But King Enkou of Beki should’ve known better than to surrender to Chu. All he really did was seal everyone’s fate. Surrendering to Chu’s psycho King or anyone with a seriously warped moral compass spells certain doom for all involved. Man’U knew this but King Enkou was a chump. He relied on politics and believed they could end the conflict with Chu if they just surrender but all he did was send them to an early grave. I’m not sure how this is Man’U’s burden? He did the best he could to protect them. It was the King who destroyed the kingdom the moment he decided to negotiate any form of surrender. Chu has to go and I can’t wait for the day it does.  Anyway, what does Ka Rin think she’s going to do?

On a different note, Ka Rin has a tragic past which I may touch on in the future.

(Ch.289 Pg.18)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal