Author Topic: Translator - ArtiSquared [fail - no response]  (Read 261 times)

ArtiSquared

• View Profile
Translator - ArtiSquared [fail - no response]
« on: September 15, 2020, 08:31:06 am »
Username: ArtiSquared

Time zone: GMT+1

Age Group: 21+

Availability Schedule: Basically any time. I will probably be able to confirm exactly at what times I won't be available fairly soon, since I'm a university student and haven't received my schedule yet. Please do let me know if I should confirm this as soon as I'm able to.

Preferred Projects: Shoukoku No Altair, Orient, Fumetsu No Anata E, So Do You Want To Go Out, Or?.

Previous work/experience: I've translated a lot of Japanese texts to English as part of my degree (Double degree in Business Management and Japanese Language and Studies) over the last 2 years. I've lately been focusing on translating Newspaper Extracts and Short Articles. I've also translated and proofread multiple English to Spanish translations, helping both fellow translators for a volunteering website (https://www.volunteeringsolutions.com), and colleagues studying Spanish and Japanese at the University I'm studying at. (Spanish is my native language, but I speak English at a native level, having lived in the United Kingdom for 3 years and studied at an American School).

Any additional information you feel is relevant: I'm an avid Manga and Anime fan, will be studying abroad in Japan starting early 2021, since I could not start in September this year because of the current global situation surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak. Broad knowledge of Japanese Culture, Lifestyle and Tradition.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 11:51:00 pm by murakumo »

murakumo

• Recruitment Moderator
  • the flaming pineapple
    • View Profile
Re: JP > ENG Translator - ArtiSquared
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 11:35:12 am »
Here's your TL test.
These are 18 random pages from a single chapter.
Please pm me your script in P1B1 format by Tuesday 22nd September.

P1B1 format refers to the location of the bubble (according to reading order) rather than the character speaking (Panel # Bubble #).
For each new page, put a double space and write the page number (e.g. 050).
If a bubble is broken into two or more parts, treat it as one bubble and put a forward slash (//) to indicate where the text splits.
No need to translate sound effects.

You can use a Google document or a Word document etc, I don't really mind as long as it's easy to read.

Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions.

RAW
❤☆*・°˖・*♪~働くより死ぬ~♪*・˖°・*☆❤

murakumo

• Recruitment Moderator
  • the flaming pineapple
    • View Profile
Re: JP > ENG Translator - ArtiSquared
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 11:50:26 pm »
Fail, no response
❤☆*・°˖・*♪~働くより死ぬ~♪*・˖°・*☆❤

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal