Author Topic: Silver Spoon Chapter 131 - Final Chapter  (Read 8879 times)

Ciel

• Release Moderator
  • Hi I translate the stuff
    • View Profile
Silver Spoon Chapter 131 - Final Chapter
« on: June 21, 2020, 05:09:45 pm »
Silver Spoon

This is the final chapter of Silver Spoon. Thank you for joining us on this journey of growth, self-evaluation, and great food. This series is near and dear to my heart. It's also the series that got me into scanlating in the first place. I'm sad to see it go, but happy to finally have closure after years of unpredictable hiatuses.

Enjoy~

Also, we now have a public discord. Come say hi!

Read Online: SE Reader
Download: Zippy

Royalblue

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Silver Spoon Chapter 131 - Final Chapter
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 05:56:06 pm »
Working on this series has definitely been nostalgic to say the least. We've tried to stay true to the RHS quality of releases as much as possible, paying homage to them in their style of credit pages. Hopefully that shows when you guys read through it.

I apologize to all who have been constantly waiting for the end of this series, and thank you for being patient for our releases. Without the constant and annoying push/checking in by you guys and devoted staff, this might have very well been delayed further.

Hope that you enjoy the final ride with our spoon boi~

Oni Giri

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 12:49:02 pm »
I pretty liked this conclusion, the business is growing for them, there is land but will the favoritism be in their favour knowing their product ain't japanese ?

Thank you guys for translating this series I like a lot (like a lot of Arakawa Hiromu's work)

SlimeyRedMobileSuit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 09:02:57 am »
Thank y'all so much for y'all's hard work on this series! It's been so much fun to read through it and I would have been unable to see how this great series ended if it wasn't for all y'all's effort and hard work!

I'm really happy with the direction the story took and really like how the ending went.