Author Topic: Chapter 642 & 643  (Read 1784 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 642 & 643
« on: June 13, 2020, 05:44:04 pm »
By far the highlight for the combined chapters is the ceremony. Seeing Ri Shin finally reach general status is both awesome and satisfying. My only complaint is that a key or legend is never included with a map. The purpose of a map is to show how things relate to each other spatially, includes elevation, key symbols, but more often than not, a map also shows other kinds of information too. Anyway, the ceremony was better than I expected and with so many in attendance it would be foolish to think that everyone there is a native of Qin, I have a gut feeling spies filled the ceremony hall. Qin's 5K man commanders graduated and so this has to incite or at the very least prompt into action the commanders of the other nations, especially Chu. One more thing, Mou Ten at first glance is unrecognizable. He looks younger and his beauty mark is more prominent and that neck collar is just way to damn feminine. And, where did the lieutenant come from I've never seen him before. Anyhow, I like how we gt a breakdown of Ri Shin's new unit. Would have been even better if we had the same done for Mou Ten and Ou Hon's unit.

Ch.643 Pg.05

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal