Author Topic: Chapter 641  (Read 4271 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 641
« on: April 30, 2020, 06:13:03 pm »
Ri Shin. I like that. Wonder what the nobles will think, especially General Ou Sen and Shou Hei Kun who are aware not only of their own lineage but the ones they scheme against. You gotta love Shin’s mini city, it looks great. This means all his men could move into the city and roll out together, they could practice battle strategies together and best of all, protect their city together. But I’m dying for the award ceremony because I want to see the faces of everyone when Ei Sei announces Shin’s family name. Ou Ki gave him a warrior’s name China will remember and now and his newly bestowed family will seed roots and hopefully generate a family tree. A big family tree with a ton of little Shins running around all over the place. Hopefully he gets a crest too. I like the dragon. But I’m not sure the Chinese ever developed a family crest but it would be cool to see it on his armor. Speaking of armor, when will he train with Duke's shield? 

unkwn06

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 641
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 05:27:13 am »
Woah.... that was quite story their boyo lol. But yeah when you said the generals scheme against a certain lineage who do you refer too? The idea of his land becoming a mini city is pretty damn bad ass and all of them living their, which almost seem that was the case in page 10. The award ceremony is going to so epic I wonder what other honors he will be given. I just re-read the last few chapters to quench the thirst until we get a new kingdom lmao.

Did you watch the live action movie? what did you think of it

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 641
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 06:24:34 pm »
Hey unkwn06, thanks for chiming in. Although my statement on whether Ou Sen and/or Shou Hei Kun scheme against is based purely on conjecture I think it rings true. If we observe Shou Hei Kun who at one time secretly had all of his eyes on Kyou Kai and Shin then it's safe to presume, that because he did, it worked for him. It's a distinct characteristic and not really sure if all strategists who possess this level of intellect are alike but these two take it to a whole other level. Shou Hei Kun has been carefully watching Shins growth and Ou Sen may have done the same, again, it's just speculation. If I had to pinpoint who, then it would be anyone who stands in their way and anyone with the potential to do so in the future. At the moment, they focus on two fixed obstacles, Ri Boku and the king of Zhao and from what we've seen the King is next. But, the moment he took down Ou Ki Ri Boku became a target.