Author Topic: Chapter 637  (Read 1273 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 637
« on: April 02, 2020, 05:31:56 pm »
This whole thing with Ri Boku and the King is complete nonsense. This would never happen to Ou Sen, in my world the king would have feared him or succumb to a strange illness long ago and replaced. But Ri Boku is just too dumb to see who is killing Zhao. The king is cancer and cancer must be dealt with before it spreads. Anyway, why hasn’t anyone saved Ri Boku from the Royal cavalry? And who is going to replace Ri Boku out in the field? Probably going to be someone who the king likes and finds competent. Coming from the mind of the king it has to be someone as twisted and vile as he. Someone who won’t think twice about sacrificing the common folk, especially the weak and elderly just to save his own skin. I’ve got a feeling that things are about to get worse for Zhao.

I really thought we were going to find out what Ou Sen’s request to Shou Hei Kun was but it didn’t happen in this chapter, maybe in the next and it better be worth it. If we find out Ou Sen want’s more territory in Qin or somewhere else and nothing to do with this mission I’m going to be pissed. Maybe it’s a request to marry a woman or to marry into the royal family. Maybe he wants a political position one with power. 

I can’t solve how or who will get them food. Ou Sen won’t say a word and Ri Boku doesn’t know. It’s got to come from an unknown source, someone we don’t anticipate. But who? No one’s made a move.

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 637
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 05:45:26 pm »
Back in chapter 513 King Ou Ken, to me, seemed like he was up to something. This may just be a shot in the dark but what if he is also secretly plotting against Ri Boku and not just from the moment he met with Ei Sei but long before that. What if, he too infiltrated both the Ri Boku army and the Kingdom of Zhao, especially the political realm. Working Zhao’s king from every possible angle against Ri Boku. Now, most of you will claim that he just wanted to see where Ri Boku was, but I think it’s more than this.

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 637
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 08:43:36 pm »
Okay. The more I think about it the more I’m like wtf? Food supply on land or sea is common knowledge ask any tactician and he or she will agree it’s a necessity and if neglected don’t expect success. So it’s not a secret, it never was. But here’s where it gets dumb. Whenever you have any number of soldiers moving across a stretch of land particularly in unfamiliar territory you gotta carefully devise a contingency for every possibility, especially for food and water. I don’t believe rations where measured at least not until Heki lost his supply that’s when they begin to calculate, monitor and distribute shares. We have two maybe three strategists planning for months. So why did the food supply just arrive? I have a hard time calling it a strategy it's definitely not a well thought out plan. Reserves in fact stock piles from different avenues should have been readily available to them. This is the mindset of a genius and one that is ten steps ahead but I’m losing my faith in Ou Sen.