Author Topic: Chapter 627  (Read 5827 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 627
« on: December 27, 2019, 06:02:45 pm »
It’s finally over. Shin has taken down Hou Ken and with it the absurd ideals of a Bushin. I’d like to think that Kyou Kai did the same with her clan when she eliminated Yuu Ren and her followers she erased their ideals, principle and goal. But back to Ka Ryo Ten and Kyou Kai, I may have misunderstood their cries of compassion for cries of apprehension. All this time these two woman weren’t sensing something ominous in the air, nope, they were reacting the same way someone does when he or she fears losing the one person they love most in life. I could be wrong, in fact, I hope I am. I’d rather believe in mysterious powers influencing the course of events over personal attachment, it just makes for a more interesting tale to me, at least. But, there's always the possibility that their deep affection for Shin has bloomed, and they are not afraid to show it.

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 627
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 11:44:06 am »
A couple of chapters ago we were again reminded that Shin’s unyielding strength stems from all those who have come and gone in his life. We’ve seen this before and I’m not surprised, but I was surprised to see three of the eight characters encourage Shin against someone who like them is fighting for an ideal which to me doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. These are the same people that challenged Shin’s moral point of view and engaged in a fight to the death. I hate to be the bearer of bad news and while some of you like me are happy to see Hou Ken gone for good I’m afraid we might see him again and whole, an apparition, of course. Except, this time he won’t be standing against Shin, he’ll be hovering next to him as all have done before him not necessarily as an ally but as a proponent who’s come to realize after death that he had it all wrong. But, I keep asking myself, are these characters really coming back from the grave to inspire Shin, or is he delirious? Maybe its Shin’s mind coping with the situation unaware of course nevertheless pushing the limits of his current condition in order to gain an advantage against a foe, the same way some cope with traumatic events. For example, people who in life-and-death situations gain superhuman strength and do the impossible. Some have been recorded to lift a car while others defy death itself. My point is, that there’s a common trend of human feats throughout history and Shin is one of many examples. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal