Author Topic: Chapter 612  (Read 3371 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 612
« on: August 29, 2019, 05:23:49 pm »
Wait, how can Ri Boku recall Hou Ken’s past twenty years ago? Was it him that cleverly manipulated what everyone else thinks was a chance encounter between Hou Ken and Kyou, and Ou Ki? If so, then he’s been using Hou Ken for a very long time. Anyway, something tells me that Kin Mou will have company very soon. Which means, Shin will have no real opportunity to press Ri Boku. I can’t imagine what Ou Hon will do in his current condition, I can only hope it’s impressive. And, with Ten, I kinda expect, well, more like I want our little lady to devise a working strategy when everyone else can’t see one. It’s during these do or die situations where she should apply everything she’s learned and find a solution or at the very least be resourceful. I expect her to grow, I don’t expect it to be leaps and bounds but grow, nonetheless. I believe Hara owes us this much.

Kasey00

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 612
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 11:56:35 am »
Wait, how can Ri Boku recall Hou Ken’s past twenty years ago? Was it him that cleverly manipulated what everyone else thinks was a chance encounter between Hou Ken and Kyou, and Ou Ki? If so, then he’s been using Hou Ken for a very long time. Anyway, something tells me that Kin Mou will have price chopper direct connect company very soon. Which means, Shin will have no real opportunity to press Ri Boku. I can’t imagine what Ou Hon will do in his current condition, I can only hope it’s impressive. And, with Ten, I kinda expect, well, more like I want our little lady to devise a working strategy when everyone else can’t see one. It’s during these do or die situations where she should apply everything she’s learned and find a solution or at the very least be resourceful. I expect her to grow, I don’t expect it to be leaps and bounds but grow, nonetheless. I believe Hara owes us this much bluestacks.

In his youth, Ri Boku lost half his entire family through the strife of war. Consumed by a bottomless sense of rage, he lost further friends and family in an unknown war after goading his battalion into recklessly charging into the heart of the enemy army.

While he succeeded in killing the enemy commander, he was the sole survivor. Sometime after surviving as the last remaining soldier of his unit, he was chased by enemy soldiers deep into a forested mountain. Half dead and delirious from exhaustion, he encountered the mysterious figure, Hou Ken.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 10:24:11 pm by Kasey00 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal