Author Topic: Chapter 609  (Read 3537 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 609
« on: August 01, 2019, 05:07:29 pm »
My money is on Ou Hon, I think he will survive this fight. And then, there’s Shin. But wait a minute, what is he doing here? Wasn’t he supposed to be heading for Ri Boku? Isn’t this what Ou Sen is counting on. I can’t say that any of this makes sense because it really doesn’t but he’s here so he may as well take a swing at Gyou’un, right?

(Ch.609 Pg.18)

IvakaKG

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 609
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 06:11:05 pm »
I personally think that the battle will go 2vs2 - Ouhun vs Gyo'un and Shin vs Bananji, because Bananji suddenly vanished after the arrival of the Rai'un but we know his calibre. Bananji looks like an instinctual general and fully well knows what will happen if Gyo'un dies. I guess we are reaching the climax of the arc and can't wait untill next chapter :)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 609
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 03:57:53 pm »
Me too except that Ou Hon will probably be the one to take down Gyou’un. I don’t think he’s ever forgotten the time Shin stepped in when he went against Rin Ko. They are both hurt but Ou Hon is a little different now and I don’t believe he’ll allow Shin steal his thunder. You make a good point about Ba Nan Ji, I wouldn’t be surprised if he ruins everything. At this point, I haven’t been able to tell what type of general he is but I don’t doubt he’s a clever man and yet, would he sacrifice the right and allow Gyou’un to hold Shin and Ouhon? Meaning, Ba Nan Ji may see the opportunity to strike Ou Sen while the right is focused on settling and old score with Gyou'un.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal