Author Topic: General Kan Ki and his Band of Misfits  (Read 5510 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
General Kan Ki and his Band of Misfits
« on: September 15, 2016, 11:23:57 am »
I'm actually surprised that we don't have more documentation about Kan Ki's past. When this arc began, I thought to myself, here’s an opportunity to get a flashback, especially why his character is so dark, bitter, and mysterious. He's such an important figure in Kingdom and his contributions thus far move King Ei Sei closer to his goal. His lieutenants, Rai Do, Koku Ou, Ma Ron, and Chuu Ki as well as his commanders Zenou and Ogiko, all seem so interesting in their own right. Then, there's Ring Yoku, the military officer that acts as his administrative assistant. This one in particular bears the look of joker, but can't tolerate the Saki clan's methods of torture. What's wrong with this picture? Kan Ki on the other hand seems completely comfortable with the whole thing, what a ghoul. Point is, there are so many clans under General Kan Ki’s command, and yet all we have is pure speculation and very little concrete information about them coming together. Which begs the question, does General Kan Ki adhere to the same method as General Ou Sen in order to attain soldiers? We know that General Ou Sen gives his enemy/opposition a choice when captured, live under his total command or die. Not a very appealing ultimatum but they get the point quickly. What are your thoughts on the matter? 8^)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal