Author Topic: AKB49 Chapter 124  (Read 12897 times)

Suukantsu

• View Profile
Re: AKB49 Chapter 124
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2013, 01:21:54 am »
Suu, the problem is not just that, we have no TL for it that wants to do it, we have no redrawer that wants to do it, it's not just cleaning... Unless we get cleaners, redrawers and Translator, we can't hope to keep this project alive... Hence, we need fans to step it up and apply to help out, otherwise don't say we didn't warn you.

yea i know, every bit helps tho

rayblue

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2013, 07:08:03 am »
Alarmed at your concern about having nobody to work on this series, I came to register and ask if you guys tried to make recruitment pitches through Tumblr and ask the AKB fandom there to help out and save this project.

aoi

• The Azure Empress
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2013, 07:15:31 am »
Alarmed at your concern about having nobody to work on this series, I came to register and ask if you guys tried to make recruitment pitches through Tumblr and ask the AKB fandom there to help out and save this project.

There's been recruitment pages on essentially every akb chapter as well as on our release posts for the past couple months.
As for tumblr, we don't have a tumblr for sense, so no.

Shichiyoru

• Rawr
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2013, 06:27:39 pm »
I really  need an update as to what's going on in sense now. Will drop by tonight. (GMT +8)
GET BACK TO WORK

rayblue

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2013, 11:01:58 pm »

There's been recruitment pages on essentially every akb chapter as well as on our release posts for the past couple months.
As for tumblr, we don't have a tumblr for sense, so no.

Too bad, Tumblr is becoming an attractive alternative to Facebook.

Someone also went his way to post there a message of concern about your staffing problems and so asked that anyone ought to come down here.

Otherwise, unless I'll have to grit my teeth trying to read the Chinese version, I think there's a group out there who might pick up this title.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal