Author Topic: Magi - Labyrinth of Magic v13 Chapter 123  (Read 10100 times)

aoi

• The Azure Empress
    • View Profile
Magi - Labyrinth of Magic v13 Chapter 123
« on: September 05, 2012, 10:06:58 am »
Magi - Labyrinth of Magic

Read Online: SE Reader
Download: MF

« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 08:49:19 am by aayush251 »

Jay-kun

• View Profile
Re: Magi - Labyrinth of Magic v13 Chapter 123
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 10:52:15 am »
Thanks! :D

KaitoKief

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 12:07:04 pm »
Thanks for the chapter

narengoku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 02:21:24 pm »
Thank you very much guys...

MangaLegacy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 07:16:56 pm »
hey, i'm a big fans of magi!
but what i'm sad about is one of japanese said that this manga that is translated now, is left behind by twenty chapters!
please translate more, since there is a huge fans of magi out there waiting magi to be translate, :'(
#note: if you can make it up into less than 10 chapter behind, it's ok, but 20? it's a huge gap there  ???

aoi

• The Azure Empress
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 07:31:07 pm »
but what i'm sad about is one of japanese said that this manga that is translated now, is left behind by twenty chapters!
please translate more, since there is a huge fans of magi out there waiting magi to be translate, :'(
#note: if you can make it up into less than 10 chapter behind, it's ok, but 20? it's a huge gap there  ???

Well, we were about 50-80 chapters behind at this time last year. (ch. 25)
We're getting there.

Goodluck88

• (ノ≧∀≦)ノ (ノ゚▽゚)ノ ヽ( °◇°)ノ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 07:35:48 pm »

Patience young padawan
それでも未来に風は吹いている~

Tammi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 08:34:13 pm »
Get me a bunch of competent magazine cleaners, then we'll talk.

MangaLegacy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2012, 05:35:46 am »
Get me a bunch of competent magazine cleaners, then we'll talk.

okay, i'll try to get some :-X

Aegon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2012, 05:08:48 pm »

Why do you people use the verb "translate" instead of the verb "scanlate"  :'( ? The translations are on par with the weekly magazine and anyone can read them on mangahelpers. They lack aoi's check and the proofreaders' great work, but they are still good especially for those who want to know how the story progresses as soon as possible.

aayush251

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2012, 06:49:28 am »

Why do you people use the verb "translate" instead of the verb "scanlate"  :'( ? The translations are on par with the weekly magazine and anyone can read them on mangahelpers. They lack aoi's check and the proofreaders' great work, but they are still good especially for those who want to know how the story progresses as soon as possible.
You are with us 50-50 :3

MangaLegacy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2012, 08:00:47 am »

I Think, i agree with you-.-

Goodluck88

• (ノ≧∀≦)ノ (ノ゚▽゚)ノ ヽ( °◇°)ノ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2012, 12:32:42 pm »
Lol, and this is how new people see Aoi as a bad person XD
それでも未来に風は吹いている~

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal