Author Topic: Chapter 630  (Read 1258 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 630
« on: February 06, 2020, 06:32:55 pm »
Shin’s life force is completely gone and I have no idea what this will do to Kyou Kai's body, mind and soul. But, why did Shin have to die? Seems so premature. Could this chapter be hinting that we should expect a drastic change in both Shin’s and Kyou Kai’s persona? Will he rival his peers after this experience? For example, will he demonstrate a higher degree of intellect? What about his senses? Should we expect a supernatural awakening or will the two be more connected than ever. Because what she is doing has never been done before throughout the manga in fact no one has ever mentioned the subject, her experience is the same as those who died and came back to life and describe what happened on the other side. The bright light, speaking to spirits and so on. She is giving up all her life force to bring Shin back. Will she be a different person after this? Maybe. I just hope it doesn’t reduce her life span.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 06:37:46 pm by JAC »

rengetsu08

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 630
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 04:38:34 am »
One thing I concern myself in this chapter is how the author and illustrator troll the reader with mc standing up suddenly and everybody got scared. I find this part cringy and also hilarious.

Also I actually see this scene happening where kyoukai save our mc from death. Author have been foreshadowing it since kyoukai join our mc army. At first I was concern that she will die saving mc, but with the other characters helping her it looks like it will not happen. Now I want to see the same novel genre plus with a cultivation system without all the BS contradiction a chinese novel have.

Just ranting here so don’t mind me.