Author Topic: Chapter 607  (Read 4065 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 607
« on: July 11, 2019, 05:57:49 pm »
What an explosive chapter. I got goose bumps reading every word. But, Ou Sen didn’t say anything Ri Boku didn’t already know yet he made clear that everybody knows that his king, yup Zhao’s king and those above him, will be this country’s downfall. And, if Ou Sen knows this, then it’s a safe bet that the other kingdoms know it as well. We all know that this is Zhao’s greatest weakness. Zhao’s king is a self-centered moron willing to sacrifice everything for his own amusement. I pity the fool, like Mr. T once said but I’ll be happy the day this king is gone for good. Anyway, I can’t wait to see who wins the wager, will Gyou fall to Qin or hold for Zhao. It’s the key to winning or losing this long struggle, depending on which side you are on, of course. I hope we get a one-on-one soon. I’d rather see a brutal clash cause I’ve had enough of witty remarks already.

BarryTok

• View Profile
Chapter 607
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 05:40:47 am »
I dont remember, but you were gonna use the demon lantern of doom anyway...  I dont think they are.  Who picked those up?

Cijazzle

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 607
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 12:40:50 pm »
I mean Gyou will fall for the simple reason that if it doesnt, all of our main characters die and the manga is over. The question is more, will Riboku survive this battle? (I think he will) and if he does, what happens next? Does he stay and defend Katan with all his might despite the king? Does he get him killed somehow to put his son in power? Will he finally defect to another kingdom to attempt to stop Qin’s expansion? And will Shin and his right wing break through and accomplish anything else major in this battle?

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 607
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2019, 03:42:58 pm »
I agree I’d love for someone to murder Zhao’s king, but it works entirely to Qin’s advantage that the current monarch remains alive and in good vigor. If he were to die then I guarantee that Ou Sen’s elaborate schemes would never have been as effective or for that matter see the light of day. Most definitely the new king would heed Ri Boku’s caution and allow him to properly execute a solid plan to push back and defeat Ou Sen. Qin is where they are all because of the king. I don’t know what will happen next because while Shin and Ou Hon both try to dismiss their current conditions we know their health is declining.