Author Topic: Chapter 600  (Read 4719 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 600
« on: May 15, 2019, 10:45:34 am »
It seems that Ko Zen was nothing like Ou Hon’s adjutant and instead chose to pamper Mou Ten. Mou Bu didn’t want anything to do with him and I don’t blame him, who likes changing diapers, but if he did maybe he would’ve turned out stronger and likely to inherit Ou Hon’s mean streak. I’m pretty sure that would have made his character less interesting or maybe not.

I’m not sure I know what Hou Ken’s role is anymore. Ri Boku said he seeks closure, so why attack the wrong crowd. Is he that dense? It’s not like he specifically searched for Shin among the soldiers, no, he just randomly attacked and wandered right back into the bush. I’m beginning to think that he’s mental and therefore unstable in fact I’m altogether losing interest in the character. Zhao’s enemies and fcol his enemies have been on his land for two weeks engaged in three distinct zones and it’s only now relevant to him. We all know why he is granted the military rank of GG and why he holds the distinguish position of TGH yet it seems wasted on him. It’s Ri Boku’s fault because he can’t control him or reason with him. In critical situations he’s worthless if he can’t contribute to the team when necessary. As a Zhao he needs to be held accountable but Ri Boku is way too lenient.

Unless Gyou’un is ambidextrous I don’t see how he can make a difference. Wonder if Ri Boku knows about his arm. It doesn’t matter because Shin isn’t going to engage him or Ba Nan Ji because Ou Sen has finally given the right wing an order but that means that if they succeed their backs are vulnerable to the same army they’re meant to elude. Maybe Ou Hon is meant to keep this army occupied. I don’t think he’s going to like that.

god_of_kings

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 600
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 06:43:53 am »
Personally, I think houken has 2 possible options. Either he dies in this war, or he quits his current path and finally decides to wear the shoe of a proper general, in which case he might become even stronger who knows? And personally I am hoping that he finally chooses the second option

Anyways I am new here but I am a forever kingdom fan :D any idea when the next chapter might come out?

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 600
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 11:17:04 pm »
I wish I could feel the same way about Hou Ken but I’m not sure I’d be happy with altering his character at this point. I think it’s a little too late for Hou Ken to permanently fill those shoes but it’s not like he hasn’t taken a crack at it, I just get the impression he has a one-track mind and we see this when he takes the path of a Bushin to the extreme, sadly this makes for a very rigid leader who may be incapable to adequately respond to changing situations. From what I’ve gathered, for a Bushin the martial path is a means to rid oneself of unwanted emotions and yet he’s plagued by his own emotional baggage, the dude can’t seem to break free from his past. Oh, just one more thing and I promise this is killah, his logic for picking a fight is the most rational I’ve ever seen, lol who am I kidding it’s absurd (he’s a troll, worst kind too). I don’t know, I feel as if Hou Ken has never truly grasped what it means to be a Bushin, Kyou Kai on the other hand has, and she improves her technique. Have we ever seen Kyou Kai get stabbed by anybody who’s a nobody? I don’t believe so.