Author Topic: Chapter 600  (Read 2014 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 600
« on: May 15, 2019, 10:45:34 am »
It seems that Ko Zen was nothing like Ou Hon’s adjutant and instead chose to pamper Mou Ten. Mou Bu didn’t want anything to do with him and I don’t blame him, who likes changing diapers, but if he did maybe he would’ve turned out stronger and likely to inherit Ou Hon’s mean streak. I’m pretty sure that would have made his character less interesting or maybe not.

I’m not sure I know what Hou Ken’s role is anymore. Ri Boku said he seeks closure, so why attack the wrong crowd. Is he that dense? It’s not like he specifically searched for Shin among the soldiers, no, he just randomly attacked and wandered right back into the bush. I’m beginning to think that he’s mental and therefore unstable in fact I’m altogether losing interest in the character. Zhao’s enemies and fcol his enemies have been on his land for two weeks engaged in three distinct zones and it’s only now relevant to him. We all know why he is granted the military rank of GG and why he holds the distinguish position of TGH yet it seems wasted on him. It’s Ri Boku’s fault because he can’t control him or reason with him. In critical situations he’s worthless if he can’t contribute to the team when necessary. As a Zhao he needs to be held accountable but Ri Boku is way too lenient.

Unless Gyou’un is ambidextrous I don’t see how he can make a difference. Wonder if Ri Boku knows about his arm. It doesn’t matter because Shin isn’t going to engage him or Ba Nan Ji because Ou Sen has finally given the right wing an order but that means that if they succeed their backs are vulnerable to the same army they’re meant to elude. Maybe Ou Hon is meant to keep this army occupied. I don’t think he’s going to like that.