Author Topic: Kingdom Chapter 600 & Giveaway  (Read 26362 times)

band0fthehawk

• View Profile
Re: Kingdom Chapter 600 & Giveaway
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2019, 05:37:40 am »
I really enjoyed the character developments of Shin and Ten and Kyoukai, the epic battles, oh and the drifting and flying horses  ;D

Moubu

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2019, 09:08:14 am »
Kingdom, The manga who I lived with it years of action and I confess that it is the best. Thanks sense scans for translating this great manga wish for you and us the best.

By the way hara's afterword for the volume 54 and the bonus manga.

By the way I'm from kingdom1society team in Twitter.

Oni Giri

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2019, 02:39:00 pm »
Thanks guys for this chapter !

What I like about is the epic suspense in every chapter, even more since Riboku is part of it... The battles are great sometime too long for my own liking though but still, one of my most waiting chapter of the week

Aiss97

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2019, 06:08:50 pm »
Thanks for the chapter :) .... man we are at 600 already
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 12:36:47 am by Aiss97 »

wargod

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2019, 08:41:48 am »
Good luck  8)

ft9dipesh

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2019, 09:51:54 pm »
Thank you for translating this series.
In Kingdom, love how war is depicted in many forms throughout the series. Following Shin is great, but the amount of likable and just pure hype characters that appear and their interactions is one of the most enjoyable aspects of this series for me.

BackeTheBeast

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2019, 05:36:18 am »
Thank you for doing this and always updating and translating the series.Although there are some overblown things in Kingdom,i still consider it the best manga of all time after berserk of course.Hope you continue translating the series and wish you the best  ;D ;D ;D

Dumsol

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2019, 10:20:02 am »
Thank you for translating this series.
In Kingdom, love how war is depicted in many forms throughout the series. Following Shin is great. And my love for ousen is to big for my heart

Emorey

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2019, 07:27:25 pm »
i love it that you guys translate so much series.
Kingdom ist really my favorite manga even above all mainstream stuff. Its somehow the evolution of all that characters and that some character who one wishes to live all time long is just drop dead... its always sad but as shin gets all that power by overcoming lots of opponents the reader is never left out in all the scheming around all that. I simply adore it and had to register for that one  ;D

Hope we will all see an end of it together in a reaaaaaally far future  :P

Punkpapao

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2019, 06:41:57 pm »
Well, usually i am instantly driven into mediavel stories, but  one aspect that i do appreciate about kingdom is how well structurered the universe is made upon. Things regarding politics, warfare and how the characters are built throughout the story makes kingdom unique, a story to be remembered and cherished indeed.

[email protected]

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2019, 09:52:15 am »
I loved the whole arc of the mountain tribes fight against quanrong, especially the escape of tanwa and Bajio, complete chills when Bajio lept over to the other side of the cliffs .

AverageJoe

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2019, 06:34:45 pm »
Kingdom has become my favorite manga of all time over the years with how amazing it is. The writing is always consistent. Kingdom has not had a bad arc. I love everything about kingdom, the warfare, characters, strategies, fights, political battles, its all done amazingly. Hands down kingdom has some of the best character development ive read and i really appreciate that. Just look at the crazy amount shin has grown since chapter 1. I mean in the current arc alone shin has shown incredible progression as a commander and that is one of the reasons i love this arc so much. I dont call myself the number 1 Shin Fanboy for nothing.
This would be a great birthday present 🤙

b12

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2019, 12:11:08 pm »
What I really do appreciate and unique about this Yasuhisa Hara piece is that most often when it come to warfare story the most common let down was the feeling of repetition, no matter how interesting the plots, no matter how great the characters are and no matter how well the character development are because as the story goes on it will hit a huge stumbling block that the story will become dull with repetition of one battle after another. But I find it very different with this manga, each battle is unlike the previous battle and the mangaka know how to make it interesting with the politics, strategies, characters development, and all that I don't have to mention it.

Plus one more plus point for this Kingdom manga is it is unlike many other mangas where after one heavy plot then there will be a very light and uninteresting chapter. But Yasuhisa know how to maintain and build up the fire for this manga. Even One Piece has lengthy cooling off chapters, where do not feel like we had miss out anything if we do not read the manga for a couple of week during those cooling off period.

Maybe all of this, is because Kingdom is based on a real life history, hence Yasuhisa do not has to wreck his brain on how to make the core storyline. So he can spend most of his resources on how to make this manga as interesting as it could be. Regardless, Kingdom is a top manga and I really do appreciate your work SenseScans and Turnip for keep on subbing this manga because before you guys came..... remembering the dreadful time when usually 2 weeks and sometime even month before the readers can read the translated manga.

So thank to you guys :)

« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 12:41:59 pm by b12 »

Royalblue

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2019, 09:00:13 pm »
This giveaway is now closed and we will proceed with the drawing of winners shortly.