Author Topic: Kingdom Chapter 600 & Giveaway  (Read 26029 times)

Muji

• View Profile
Re: Kingdom Chapter 600 & Giveaway
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2019, 07:52:31 pm »
Thanks for all the hardwork in releasing this series up until now sense team!!
My favorite part of this series has been the kyoukai subarc. despite the theatrical fiction that rivals production quality of shows like derilis ertugul that display important ecents in eastern cultures commonly white washed by western society.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 04:23:11 pm by Muji »

7ryota

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2019, 07:54:23 pm »
i like everything about kingdom, it show u the growth from a servant to now 5K general..
the bonding of the Hi Shin unit is another plus point

AhmadMysra

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2019, 08:07:20 pm »
Thank you for the chapter!
I like the suspense and action that accompanies wars especially those with a noble goal or to fight a vicious selfish foe.

pjpaul

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2019, 08:49:50 pm »
I've started reading kingdom a long time ago. I love the series so damn much. I've enjoyed every chapter that you guys worked so hard to release for our entertainment. I just want you guys to know that I truly appreciate your efforts. I don't mind not getting the giveaway but getting it would truly make my day. You guys take care. Have a good one.

Yaguro

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2019, 09:01:01 pm »
I was recommended kingdom 2 years ago after finishing berserk and it has been the series i wait for every week since i completely read it and im absolutely in love with it the chapters have so much emotion and flame that it gives me the chills sometimes i know for sure that this is one of the best manga ive ever read and i wont stop until its finished.

Saitamere

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2019, 09:33:45 pm »
What I like about Kingdom is how hype it gets me with almost each chapter released! I think it's due to the fact that the characters are so likeable because of their character development, like all the different members of Shin's men have their own personalities and stories. Also the battles are awesome, build ups from chapter to chapter all the way to the clash of the main characters!

Once again, thanks for the chapter!

ThatMoose

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2019, 10:46:43 pm »
I have been reading Kidndom with you guys for probably four or five years now and it has consistently been my favorite manga. You guys have done an impeccable job throughout the years so thank you so much  ;D .

My favorite part so far was fairly recent, where this captain is given is given like five pages of backstory on him and why he has to kill Shin no matter what and then shin just kills him in a single panel. Like that's the kind of moment I've been waiting for this entire time. When he begins to show that he's grown to the point of being close to the level of his mentors.

X2XO

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2019, 11:14:53 pm »
Every scene of Karyo Ten :D

Slemmen447

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2019, 11:48:08 pm »
I've really enjoyed the portrayal of the battles. They're really fascinating. The pseudo-accurate historical content is also interesting, seeing as this manga is basically a dramatized version of some of the events described in the Shiji.

Sayachicco

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2019, 12:04:53 am »
Thank you for the chapter...

So many Good moment.... but the best moment is the sacrifice and hardwork from sense scan to give attention to this series every week.
Consistency is a pain....and sense team has delivered it beautifully

cheers.....

the best goosebump is when kanki using his brain to kill han's general....

lurts

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2019, 12:07:23 am »
I love Duke Hyou & Tou. I Also like seeing ENG being impatient and asking on the side post if there is kingdom this week. Thank you sense team for the high quality translations!

blaisem

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2019, 01:14:17 am »
Thanks for the chapter, big 600! I love how hype Kingdom is. Can't wait to see Shin back in front of Sei as his accomplishments are read aloud. 100k general pls.

Maleckite

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2019, 01:32:17 am »
Hello, First, Thanks for the chapter (and all the chapter before)
What i love the most in this manga it's the new chapter every week !
but my favorite scene it's when the Hi-shin unit appears before heki with theyr big statue !

Thanks for all your work

kaizoku

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2019, 01:57:16 am »
Thanks for all the chapters so far!

If I had to pick one of my favorite moments, then it would be shins character arc where ouki gave shin his training.
Shin realised how weak he and childish he really was and you still see the ripple effects affecting his growth through all the arcs!
It became even more apparent in this one :)!!!

ColdWinterKid

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2019, 03:50:37 am »
Long time avid reader here and kingdoms the manga that brought me to the site. I can't stop visiting the site every-time i boot up my PC even though i know Kingdom and all the other mangas update once a week.

I kinda miss the vents at home base, wondering how the king Ei Sei is doing and what the other generals are doing if the other states are currently attacking or is everyone watching how the conquest of Zhao.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 03:23:38 am by ColdWinterKid »