Author Topic: Chapter 597  (Read 2430 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 597
« on: April 18, 2019, 10:02:50 am »
Do we attribute Rin Shou Jo’s foresight as genuine or is his deteriorating health responsible? Who knows? At least, we get the big reveal. Still, I think he* got it wrong cause the only one ‘slaughtering enemies drove after drove’ is the HSU. This is my takeaway concerning their friendly banter.

Hope Chou Ga Ryuu puts up a good fight. Anyone else worried about the HSU’s HQ?

Ref.Ch.541 (*)

Zoos

• Metatron
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 597
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 12:39:25 pm »
Hi maybe karyoten already killed the people he talk about. Shin is going to kill chojgaryuu ant then go after gyou'un.

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 597
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 10:57:21 am »
Hey! Here’s another idea. What if, the separate detachment he spoke of is in fact coming from a neighboring army and not his? This could be why the HSU’s HQ hasn’t detected anything yet. It’s a possibility.

I expect Shin to kick his arse but I’m not completely convinced that he will kill Chou Ga Ryuu and for all the obvious reasons, of course. Shin is wounded, malnourished, and not at peak performance. Whereas, Chou Ga Ryuu and his personal soldiers are all at optimal condition. But with all this aside, do you see what happened? Shin is the only one who forced his way through Chou Ga Ryuu’s soldiers. Right now, his backside is a lil’ vulnerable. Remember what Zhao did to Ou Ki? Suppose they gang up on Shin. It's not beyond the realm of possibility considering Zhao's track record for such acts against Qin. A Kou and Ou Hon are current examples.

BarryTok

• View Profile
Chapter 597
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 09:42:13 am »
I dont remember, but you were gonna use the demon lantern of doom anyway...  I dont think they are.  Who picked those up?