Author Topic: Chapter 596  (Read 3186 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 596
« on: April 10, 2019, 05:31:35 pm »
I don’t know what to expect from the following chapter. Twice now, we have all been witness to some sort of indication, that Chou Ga Ryuu has finally realized the essential meaning behind his lord’s last words. Either he’s preparing to die or finding another way out of this predicament. I can’t say which for sure, but whenever he recalls a conversation with his CO I assume he’s seeking for a solution, basically how to better handle Shin and the HSU. This is how I interpret his short flashes of recollection. I wish we had more insight into what is going through his mind instead of the small doses that keep distracting him, and all of us.

I’m a little surprised that Kyou Kai has the strength to join the HSU. Our previous mental image portrayed a different Kyou Kai, someone who might take longer to recoup. I expected to see Ou Hon or A Kou, well, more so Ou Hon. I guess Kyou Kai’s medicine proved to be nothing more than just plain old ointment and there’s nothing miraculous about it. Anyway, I wonder what Ri Boku is thinking. We know he’s been keeping tabs on his army’s wings and it’s impossible to make an assist without Ou Sen capitalizing on it. But, will he or someone on his team take the risk? And, will Chou Ga Ryuu face Shin or mislead us all?

(Ch.596 Pg.20)

« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 05:39:05 pm by JAC »

FredCar

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 596
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 04:57:48 am »
I hope Chou Ga Ryuu isn't going to die. That would be a big blow.

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 596
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 07:46:32 pm »
I agree. Losing Chou Ga Ryuu will force Ri Boku to make a premature move and what Ou Sen needs to improve his odds. While it's not completely out of character for a strategist to face his/her opponent Chou Ga Ryuu doesn't quite fit the bill, at least for me he doesn't. I was under the distinct notion that he was more like Ou Sen. Also, Ten confirmed this when she regarded him as the shield and Gyu’un as the sword. I don't know what he's up to but whatever it is has to be a game changer.