Author Topic: Chapter 590  (Read 3892 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 590
« on: February 21, 2019, 03:40:27 pm »
We get actual confirmation as if the cerebral match between Ou Sen and Ri Boku isn’t apparent enough. And, it’s not as if we didn’t know that these two are extremely analytical. I mean, who doesn’t like a good game of chess? But, this is just a lil’ too excessive even for me, lol. At least, it shows that Ri Boku is a well-rounded general, GG that is. We’ve seen Ri Boku play the role of more than one kind of general but I can’t say the same for Ou Sen. Anyway, I guess the news about what happened in Gyou hasn’t reached anybody yet and it probably won’t not until it’s already too late. I was kind of hoping to see how this bit of info will change the attitude of both sides, for better or for worse.

So, Ou Sen is using Shin and the HSU as a source to remove as many Zhao as possible before he makes his move. I didn’t know that Ri Boku was helping his left wing but it seems that Ou Sen was counting on it. And now, that Ri Boku has stopped playing his game, what will he do if the right wing is overpowered (I'm being rhetorical, of course). You see, there is a big difference in power status between Shin and the opposition. They still have three standing generals and as veterans could likely pull a few more tactics out of a hat. And, let’s not forget that unlike the HSU the Zhao isn’t running on fumes. I don’t care how much the soul is willing the body can only do so much without proper nutrition. I have a bad feeling that many of Shin’s men will soon begin to show signs related to exhaustion, and I believe Zhao is waiting for this opportunity.

Aokbab

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 590
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 02:12:20 am »
We get actual confirmation as if the cerebral match between Ou Sen and Ri Boku isn’t apparent enough. And, it’s not as if we didn’t know that these two are extremely analytical. I mean, who doesn’t like a good game of chess? But, this is just a lil’ too excessive even for me, lol. At least, it shows that Ri Boku is a well-rounded general, GG that is. We’ve seen Ri Boku play the role of more than one kind of general but I can’t say the same for Ou Sen. Anyway, I guess the news about what happened in Gyou hasn’t reached anybody yet and it probably won’t not until it’s already too late. I was kind of hoping to see how this bit of info will change the attitude of both sides, for better or for worse.

So, Ou Sen is using Shin and the HSU as a source to remove as many Zhao as possible before he makes his move. I didn’t know that Ri Boku was helping his left wing but it seems that Ou Sen was counting on it. And now, that Ri Boku has stopped playing his game, what will he do if the right wing is overpowered (I'm being rhetorical, of course). You see, there is a big difference in power status between Shin and the opposition. They still have three standing generals and as veterans could likely pull a few more tactics out of a hat. And, let’s not forget that unlike the HSU the Zhao isn’t running on fumes. I don’t care how much the soul is willing the body can only do so much without proper nutrition. I have a bad feeling that many of Shin’s men will soon begin to show signs related to exhaustion, and I believe Zhao is waiting for this opportunity.

Wassup JAC, been a while since i read all your opinion about Kingdom.
IMHO, i think that A kou or maybe Ou Hon will show up in case of HSU is out of guns(?) or else i dont think HSU gonna hold out that long before they completely vanish to the ground.

However, i currently searching for Ri Bo Ku saying how long Gyou gonna hold with they previous stock of food, do you remember how day it was? 20 days or something i think(?)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 590
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 11:42:30 am »
Hey Aokbab, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that A Kou or Ou Hon may crash the party even if there isn't any indication that they've recovered. Either way, I don't know what will happen to the HSU as a whole. I do know that everyone involved in this mess is supporting Shin and the HSU to get the job done no matter what develops as they move towards the target. Who knows, we may see everyone outside the HSU go berserk to ensure the plan goes their way. I'd love to see Shin do his old move and take Chou Ga Ryuu out.

Now, that Gyou has lost a considerable amount of food reserves, the number of days Ri Boku indicated it had, is open to interpretation. And, we still don't know if Ou Sen has more men inside ready to add insult to injury. After all, they came all the way here to take Gyou. This was the plan. I don't think Ou Sen is leaving without it. Yo Tan Wa's achievement can be considered a bonus for all the hard work everyone has put in and for another reason possibly more important, which is to allow them to regain and maintain control of Retsubi, the portal to Zhao.

benniebon

• View Profile
Chapter 590
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 05:18:30 pm »
"Well, it doesnt look like whoever it was left in any other direction... so I guess they must be in the cave."  Arkas walks to the mouth of the cave and peers inside.  "Should we go?"