Author Topic: Chapter 595  (Read 4592 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 595
« on: April 02, 2019, 10:56:37 am »
A little busy right now but definitely want to discuss Kyou Kai anyway I need time to absorb the rest of the chapter.

To all who are the best, indeed!

(Ch.595 Pg.21) RIP Shou Sa.

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 595
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 12:35:31 pm »
Cont'd...

I was a bit skeptical about Kyou Kai’s new plan but I’m glad it actually worked. I wasn’t sure of the outcome so I was afraid something awful was lurking and waiting for Kyou Kai. Usually, I’m less concerned about her well-being but this entire conflict between these two parties has been nothing short of emotional ups and downs, especially when we consider all the other issues that they’ve had to endure. It’s absolutely nothing short of a miracle that she survived this without a scratch (I’m obviously exaggerating her physical condition but you get the gist of what I mean), Kyou Kai is alright compared to other less fortunate souls. Anyway, I don’t believe that she has ever pushed herself harder. Shin has but I don’t recall for Kyou Kai and the time she defeated her sisters is kind of a gray area for me because food wasn’t a big issue and definitely not the cause for a major handicap. Kudos to Kyou Kai who definitely deserves an award because without her I don’t know what would’ve happened to the HSU.

Also, what did Chou Ga Ryuu realize? Will it matter now anyway?

(Ch.595 Pg.09)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 12:53:55 pm by JAC »

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 595
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 08:16:28 pm »
IMHO the chapter's caption leaves room for interpretation yet some will argue that the meaning behind it is clear. That the definition of - the best - does not imply there’s a broader scope in mind and instead points to Kyou Kai or the HSU as a whole and I agree, but I'm not completely convinced. I think there's a deeper meaning behind it and here's why. When Shin reached Shou Sa who, for all intents and purposes, was as close as you can be to death without crossing over leaps into his arms with a look of satisfaction, he immediately establishes who the best truly is. I just think that this final attempt by Shou Sa deserves proper recognition. You see, he wandered from army to army but that stopped with the HSU. Simply put, there is something about this unit that others lack and we all know what this is. He has a unique quality about him. We can all sum up what we think the best is, or what makes a certain individual stand out from the rest, but I think that one way to ensure you are making the most progress possible on your journey to success is by holding yourself to a higher standard and Shin is a good example. My point is, that the words, the best, can have many definitions. It’s not just about who’s stronger, or who’s better with a sword, it’s also the aspects of an individual that are not visually apparent. I just wanted to share this with all of you. :)