Author Topic: Chapter 594  (Read 7539 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 594
« on: March 19, 2019, 02:58:25 pm »
I ignored Shin’s injury last week because I honestly thought it was pretty insignificant. I thought he would brush it off as nothing more than a flesh wound but, that’s not the case. And now, Kyou Kai is forced to push her limits once again. I want to say I like her new plan but the Zhao are now aware of her weakness. If she drifts too far ahead of everyone else she may not get the breather she needs to continue. Then again, everyone is doing the same, so why do I feel like this is all a big mistake. Well, I hate to stress this fact but with everyone so focused on getting Chou Ga Ryuu it’s possible and maybe even accurate to say, that they are oblivious to everything else, especially HQ. Personally, I don’t care what happens to HQ. The only reason I refer to it (again) is because Ten is there. And, I’d hate for history to repeat itself. Suppose she's taken hostage? What then? Chou Ga Ryuu’s tactics kinda remind me of Ou Sen lol. Is he really running or is it a lure? I hope it’s the former then again there might be no limit to his schemes. I hope I’m wrong.

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 594
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 10:12:35 pm »
Damn…I’m having a tough time accepting that Shin is hurt. We’ve seen him close wounds on command. Maybe it’s the malnutrition taking its toll. Whatever it is there’s no denying the situation looks dreadful. So much so that I’m getting flashes of Kyou Kai in grave danger. It’s terrible, right? Some of you may think it’s impossible given how skilled she is and that the HSU is chasing from behind and who will never allow something like that to happen. I agree. But, there are too many variables in war and this one is no different. All I’m saying is that none of this makes any sense unless you take a step back and look at the similarities between previous iconic characters and their past events. Could this be a prelude to the inevitable? Something terrible? I hope not. Still, Kyou Kai resembles another who was famous for her brutal offensive tendencies leaving only body parts in her wake. Their resemblance is uncanny yet we all know what happened to Kyou. Is this how it’s supposed to be? Will history repeat itself? Consider Shin. What will become of him? Will he resemble the figure in the opening chapter, Lee Shin? Hardened by life’s unexpected twists. A product of circumstance.

(Ch.01 Pg.04) Opening scene.

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 594
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 11:26:35 am »
I’ve been thinking about this for a good while now and I need to get it off my chest. Unless we are in “Bizarro World” (and I know we are not) Shin openly admitting that he’s hurt on the battlefield in front of his men feels so out of character. It’s a sign of weakness that can trickle down to the ranks of his men or worse the enemy could pick up on it as well. If so, he could become Zhao’s most important target. Who’s writing this godforsaken plot?

Edit: Typo
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:33:16 am by JAC »

BarryTok

• View Profile
Chapter 594
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 03:17:11 am »
I dont remember, but you were gonna use the demon lantern of doom anyway...  I dont think they are.  Who picked those up?