Author Topic: Chapter 588  (Read 1913 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 588
« on: February 07, 2019, 04:32:03 pm »
Finally, the cat is out of the bag. The mechanisms we expected to take root in Gyou long ago have begun to unravel. And although for us at home a year or more has passed since our initial suspicions first began, the plain truth is we are approaching only a two week period, that is, according to Kingdom universe. Personally, I gave up on this whole Trojan horse thing months ago. After a while, I just couldn’t confirm any of my suspicions and the following chapters one by one never hinted at anything substantial, so I felt like I was barking up the wrong tree. We can blame Ou Sen (ahem, Hara) for this. He’s been extremely tight-lipped about his plans from the get-go nonetheless, well played. It’s possible that Ou Sen integrated his men into every city just to play it safe, that he left nothing to chance. Right now, it seems like he’s a step ahead of the game but I’m not completely convinced because of something Ri Boku said about Kan Ki over a hundred chapters ago. That he knew his weakness. And, with the way events are unfolding I wouldn’t be surprised if Ri Boku has had enough time to prepare for Kan Ki’s defeat twisting Gyou’s surprise scheme into one that’s not so effective. Both sides are trying very hard so anything is possible.