Author Topic: Chapter 586  (Read 5630 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 586
« on: January 10, 2019, 07:42:42 pm »
I have to agree with Ou Sen, they should have gone for Chou Ga Ryuu first then maybe things would’ve turned out different, a lot different. Going by the depiction below it looks like Chou Ga Ryuu intentionally executed a maneuver that positioned Ouhon in harm’s way. While Gyou’un’s and Ba Nan Ji's army were parallel to eachother, Chou Ga Ryuu's formation was slightly offset. He deliberately moved into this position to make it seem like Ou Hon and his men had gained the advantage in a show of force. I feel like he right wing never had a chance, and with him still here things can only get worse. I don’t know if Chou Ga Ryuu is just as powerful as Ba Nan Ji and Gyou’un but something tells me that he likes displaying his strength through an array of wit. After all, it was him who snared Ou Hon. Overall an exciting chapter especially seeing Kan Jou never give up and reminding the Zhao that the right wing is so much more, it’s also the HSU.

(Ch.584 Pg.14)

benniebon

• View Profile
Chapter 586
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 10:40:40 am »
I dont remember, but you were gonna use the demon lantern of doom anyway...  I dont think they are.  Who picked those up?

BarryTok

• View Profile
Chapter 586
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 11:48:33 pm »
Im not sure.  lol.  That is why I asked.  And yes, that was the lantern I was going to try and use.  Meh.  Light the candles.  If we die, we die.  Ill blame you in hell.