Author Topic: Strategy vs. Instincts  (Read 4930 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Strategy vs. Instincts
« on: December 15, 2018, 02:11:21 pm »
Due to the fact that we have been spoiled about Ou Hon’s defeat I think it’s only fair to address it. There is a fundamental flaw, chink in the armor, Achilles heel, or whatever you want to call it about Ou Hon that I believe exists. And that is the unique ability that predominantly governs a leader’s movements on a battlefield, and what Kingdom classifies as a "type of general". I think it’s safe to say that Ou Hon is strategic in nature, but correct me if you think I’m wrong. So, if paired with Gyou’un whose forte is instincts yet equipped with both strategy and tactics, then Ou Hon is in big trouble. We know what he did to the HSU before Shin took control, he literally outwit them at every corner picking away at soldiers with ease. There’s one more thing, Gyou’un although older has an unusual supply of stamina. He demonstrated this some chapters ago against Shin whom we all know has an unusual supply as well. Anyway, has anyone noticed that his eyes resemble Rozo’s? Is he also tapping into “the view a general sees”? I’m not sure if this has anything to do with the way his eyes appear, and I don’t know if he is in the zone, but it’s an interesting observation that I can’t seem to overlook. I’m sure we can all agree to the fact that Gyou’un is no ordinary general. I believe he’s a formidable individual with extraordinary talents. Has Ou Sen accounted for Gyou’un’s instincts? No matter how perfect and in-depth a strategy is, the million dollar question continues to surface, can it overcome instincts?

Ch.581 Pg.17