Author Topic: Chapter 583  (Read 2949 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 583
« on: December 12, 2018, 01:06:18 pm »
I don’t see how Ri Boku is in danger of losing his life. He and all the other interesting characters surrounding him are all intertwined. To me, Gyou’un’s foreboding dreams are misplaced and more to do with the distant future. The last paragraph from the excerpt hints at Ri Boku's continued role as an antagonist. 

(Ch.140 Pg.19)

We know what Shin and his troops are capable of, but I’m not so sure about Ou Hon. I have a feeling that he and many of his troops may soon begin to show signs of fatigue causing severe weakness in their formation. I could be wrong.

If Ou Sen knew this, why didn’t he say something?

(Ch.583 Pg.16)         

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 583
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 08:11:01 pm »
Lately, I've been discussing Ri Boku's future with my friends and many of them believe that the author, Hara, wants to kill off his character. That this arc is the perfect opportunity. They also challenge what he expressed in the illustration above in chapter 140 because it is something he did several years ago. They believe, and I don't dispute this, that every individual tasked with creative writing is prone to changing his/her mind often, especially after some years. To be clear it was finished in 2009, almost 10 years ago. I understand how they feel but I haven't seen anything not one thing in this arc that proves without a doubt that his life may end by any one Qin on the battlefield. I just don't see it. When this is over and if it does end in failure for Zhao then he could find himself executed by the twisted king, but that's a different story. And when we compare the two, Ou Sen has been a somewhat disappointment due to his lack of involvement. I actually expected more from him, we know he's not the type to personally take to the battlefield but he can get his hands dirty by coaching the team. Anyway, I've included the page in its entirety so you can form your own opinion on the subject.

(Ch.140 Pg.19)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 08:15:21 pm by JAC »