Author Topic: Chapter 575  (Read 3157 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 575
« on: October 10, 2018, 05:35:48 pm »
I don’t get it, why is she willing to wait this out. I see a unique opportunity to increase the odds in Qin's favor. Yo Tan Wa could shoot provisions over Kan Ki’s way and possibly with enough to spare. They now sit within the security of a fortress and I’m almost certain they have the ability to gather enough food for more than three day's worth for both armies. The Quanrong may not have the same stash Lord Earl Chouki had over at Gyou, but a stockpile nonetheless. And, due to a decrease in numbers to both Yo Tan Wa's & the Quanrong's army I’m almost certain they have less mouths to feed so it shouldn’t be an issue. And another thing, I know that Shun Sui Ju is currently camping over at Retsubi but I can’t shake the feeling that he might attempt to destroy some, or all, of Kan Ki’s food supply like he did with Heki. I doubt he will idly stand by and do nothing but wait to see who runs out of food first, I know I wouldn’t.

Also, I think it’s funny that the right wing expects new orders from Ou Sen. What they should do is take what little time they have to assess the situation, come to a consensus, and make the appropriate call the same way Mou Ten does on the fly.

Ch.539 Pg.18

Ch.407 Pg.08

Adsixnine

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 575
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 10:33:44 pm »
Great works