Author Topic: Chapter 569  (Read 2582 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 569
« on: August 22, 2018, 05:38:35 pm »
Seeing Yo Tan Wa get manhandled like this is so heart-wrenching.:'( And where the hell is Heki?>:( I thought he was going to support Yo Tan Wa.

So old man Enpo is about to attack the Quanrong city. I guess this was the plan all along *(Ch.552 Pg.11). I get it. Hell, if they can’t have Gyou whose location puts them closer to Kantan’s border (and what the Zhao call the central plains) then this fort is just as good as any within Zhao territory. Albeit the city they’re about to seize is nowhere near the capital, it is situated within Zhao’s heartland. What does this mean? It means that Shun Sui Ju screwed up big time. He, and all of Zhao, would have been better off if the city’s existence had been kept undisclosed from Yo Tan Wa that is of course, if they manage to occupy and hold it.

Ch.528 Pg.03&04

Edit: *Added Chapter Reference
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 07:42:04 am by JAC »

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 569
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 03:45:12 pm »
I‘m beginning to think that Shun Sui Ju has a personal grudge with Yo Tan Wa. He seems desperate to see her banished from this world. At this point, what can she do? She’s on foot, injured and lost the majority of her army. He’s fixed on her so much that he’s unable to detect anything else (it’s what I detect until he proves me wrong). If I were him I wouldn’t pursue her, let alone with an army. Anyway, it all boils down to one thing. In an attempt to prevent “scattered remnants” from disturbing Ri Boku (by the way, it’s a valid claim) he opened the door of opportunity. But who can blame him for this? Any sensible officer with experience will in all likelihood come to the same conclusion - no argument there. And yet, at the same time, he’s failed to take into account any conceivable action no matter how improbable it may seem. By doing so, he has revealed to Qin another stronghold worthy of capture by any means. In fact, it’s the only feasible alternative at the moment.