Author Topic: Chapter 565  (Read 2363 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 565
« on: July 10, 2018, 05:15:50 pm »
Something doesn't feel right. You know, that gut feeling, that something is a little…off. I mean, c'mon, it's hard to believe that Yo Tan Wa could so easily be outplayed. And so, here's a theory. Could what took place in Sai, take place here as well? Should we expect reinforcements (from a nearby Northern region) to assist Yo Tan Wa? Is this what she had old man Enpo do? To have his people ask the Quanrong who drifted northwards to join them against the Zhao once more. I know that many of her battle tactics are simple in nature and straightforward, but she didn't get to be the almighty leader of the mountain folk without using her head. She doesn't strike me as a person who goes to war without a backup plan, she just doesn't. There has to be more to her character otherwise she’s just as simple as Ordo.

Ch.528 Pg.05

Blaze_Nox

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 565
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 09:52:01 pm »
Good job noticing it man, seriously. This is the most satisfactory theory about the Enpo stuff I have come across till now. It may be not as hype as people would expect it to be, but every other way looks like an asspull.

Hiding

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 565
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 07:59:08 am »
Something doesn't feel right. You know, that gut feeling, that something is a little…off. I mean, c'mon, it's hard to believe that Yo Tan Wa could so easily be outplayed. And so, here's a theory. Could what took place in Sai, take place here as well? Should we expect reinforcements (from a nearby Northern region) to assist Yo Tan Wa? Is this what she had old man Enpo do? To have his people ask the Quanrong who drifted northwards to join them against the Zhao once more. I know that many of her battle tactics are simple in nature and straightforward, but she didn't get to be the almighty leader of the mountain folk without using her head. She doesn't strike me as a person who goes to war without a backup plan, she just doesn't. There has to be more to her character otherwise she’s just as simple as Ordo.

Ch.528 Pg.05

I'm betting Heki's gonna show up outta fkin nowhere again and somehow be useful.

More logically, maybe that's why yotanhwa put him where he is. There's probably some deeper plan in there somewhere other than "cuz he wanted to redeem himself"