Author Topic: Chapter 562  (Read 3601 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 562
« on: June 20, 2018, 04:44:41 pm »
I don’t think I can take another Heki only episode. What about Bajio and the Feego King, let’s focus on them a lil’ more. 

Where are Heki’s archers? Do you think Bunen’s target is Katari and Kitari?

What is old man Enpo and his tribe doing?

Rankai's whereabouts? You think Yo Tan Wa brought him along?

Ch.562 Pg.10   *Gee-Li's face. A tattoo? Or a skin graft gone bad? What do you think?

*Edit: Gee-Li's name.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 04:48:37 pm by JAC »

Aokbab

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 562
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 10:16:14 pm »
I don’t think I can take another Heki only episode. What about Bajio and the Feego King, let’s focus on them a lil’ more. 

Where are Heki’s archers? Do you think Bunen’s target is Katari and Kitari?

What is old man Enpo and his tribe doing?

Rankai's whereabouts? You think Yo Tan Wa brought him along?

Ch.562 Pg.10   *Gee-Li's face. A tattoo? Or a skin graft gone bad? What do you think?

*Edit: Gee-Li's name.

I totally disagree without on this one bro, Heki has been in Kingdom since earlier chapter, he was at the Sei Kyou's Rebellion Arc which is chapter 1-47! (I know Baijo is there to, but Heki's contribution is more important than Baijo). That's why he deserved more spotlight than Baijo and definitely Feego King :)

And

(click to show/hide)
________

For the rest of the questions i will just leave it cause probably this week chapter will be around Heki redeem his mistakes!  :-X

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 10:59:11 am »
I hear you. I like brother Heki I think he’s a trooper. I’m sure he’ll atone for his failure it’s just so disappointing to see him get pushed around, that’s all. :)

Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 10:19:59 am »
Heki's primary attribute is probably luck or some kind of instinct related to luck. He seems to always pop out of of nowhere in the right place at the right time to be useful even though he is completely average in decision making or leadership ability.

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 11:42:57 am »
Heki is one lucky bastard, but I don't see how he appears to be handy (as you've stated).:) I won't argue his qualities as a commander, but where he fails as a soldier he makes up with other things like determination and loyalty, and he treasures his allies.:)

With what we've currently witnessed, what's your take on Bunen? How would you size him up? Which, would you rather have by your side in battle?

Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 05:53:59 am »
My memory is pretty fuzzy but I distinctly remember the first time Ouki used shin as an arrow to kill one of the enemy commanders him and his 100-300 soldiers? Heki's army acted as bait unknowingly by drawing out the wings of the army so there was less army on the side for shin to have to chew through. Heki's army was supposed to be pretty screwed though, however Heki charged straight through and at the deciding moment distracted the enemy commander long enough for shin to get him.

I think there was one other time during the battle against renpa after he was used as bait by ousen at this basin area, he got kinda lost with his squad and ended up in some spot being surprisingly useful but I forget the exact details.

I guess he's really good at being used as bait.

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 04:51:04 pm »
I can't tell if you dislike Heki or are bitter at the fact that his character has turned out to be nothing like what we'd expect. :) 

You know, Heki was always in that circle, the bait crew for a lack of a better word. His first appearance was just that, he served as part of the bait crew (ch.13~14). Back then he was a lieutenant, barely a stache, and his mission along with Shou Bun Kou was to protect Ei Sei's body double, Hyou, whose character had potential but was taken from us before his prime. Anyway, Heki has his faults, of course, but that's the role Hara has planned for him, unfortunately there's no escaping this.

Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2018, 08:08:22 am »
Nah I like him. Everytime he kinda shows up I'm always like "ITS M'BOI HEKI". He seems kinda like the guy who's completely lost but somehow still does everything right.