Discussion > Kingdom

Chapter 562

(1/2) > >>

JAC:
I don’t think I can take another Heki only episode. What about Bajio and the Feego King, let’s focus on them a lil’ more. 

Where are Heki’s archers? Do you think Bunen’s target is Katari and Kitari?

What is old man Enpo and his tribe doing?

Rankai's whereabouts? You think Yo Tan Wa brought him along?

Ch.562 Pg.10   *Gee-Li's face. A tattoo? Or a skin graft gone bad? What do you think?

*Edit: Gee-Li's name.

Aokbab:

--- Quote from: JAC on June 20, 2018, 04:44:41 pm ---I don’t think I can take another Heki only episode. What about Bajio and the Feego King, let’s focus on them a lil’ more. 

Where are Heki’s archers? Do you think Bunen’s target is Katari and Kitari?

What is old man Enpo and his tribe doing?

Rankai's whereabouts? You think Yo Tan Wa brought him along?

Ch.562 Pg.10   *Gee-Li's face. A tattoo? Or a skin graft gone bad? What do you think?

*Edit: Gee-Li's name.

--- End quote ---

I totally disagree without on this one bro, Heki has been in Kingdom since earlier chapter, he was at the Sei Kyou's Rebellion Arc which is chapter 1-47! (I know Baijo is there to, but Heki's contribution is more important than Baijo). That's why he deserved more spotlight than Baijo and definitely Feego King :)

And

(click to show/hide)If you can remember around chapter 120, Ou Ki said that Heki will be a big general in the future. I think this chapter referred to what Ou Ki mentioned back then________

For the rest of the questions i will just leave it cause probably this week chapter will be around Heki redeem his mistakes!  :-X

JAC:
I hear you. I like brother Heki I think he’s a trooper. I’m sure he’ll atone for his failure it’s just so disappointing to see him get pushed around, that’s all. :)

Hiding:
Heki's primary attribute is probably luck or some kind of instinct related to luck. He seems to always pop out of of nowhere in the right place at the right time to be useful even though he is completely average in decision making or leadership ability.

JAC:
Heki is one lucky bastard, but I don't see how he appears to be handy (as you've stated).:) I won't argue his qualities as a commander, but where he fails as a soldier he makes up with other things like determination and loyalty, and he treasures his allies.:)

With what we've currently witnessed, what's your take on Bunen? How would you size him up? Which, would you rather have by your side in battle?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version