Author Topic: Chapter 561  (Read 2615 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 561
« on: June 13, 2018, 05:04:22 pm »
We know exactly what Zhao’s king is willing to sacrifice in order to save his own hide, but I’m not sure we know what Ri Boku is willing to do now that they lost a commander. Before the death of Gaku Ei they had an edge on the right side of the battlefield and now I’m not so sure. Shin is different. The enemy sees it. Hou Ken feels it.

Believe it or not, I can think of another important person that to some extent is dysfunctional - Hou Ken (aka the Bushin). Who I’m actually dissapointed to see this late in the game. If I didn’t know any better I’d say his timing is way off but in fact it couldn’t be any better. Shin’s got a new swing. Anyway, he’s a different sort altogether guided by an obsession to be the best so he doesn’t give a damn about honor and justice like most of his peers but that doesn’t make him any better. As far as I can tell, there is no pledge of allegiance to anyone. But who cares because now we have a general idea where he might appear next. I think it’s time they settle the score once and for all.

Ch.561 Pg.09

Ch.223 Pg.10

(When Shin managed to surpass his own limits despite getting his arse handed to him by Rinko)