Author Topic: General Heki  (Read 1459 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
General Heki
« on: April 14, 2018, 10:11:35 pm »
I guess I forgot what sort of person Heki is so I went back, way back, to examine his character and realized that he’s not a simple soldier, he’s actually well-rounded even without the validation of his stats. I’m not sure exactly when but somewhere early in his career he had already mastered the fundamentals of strategy. What’s even more amazing is how he’s survived this long, especially when in the past he was pinned against less fortunate situations. To be honest, Heki is someone you want on your side. He’s not dense, in fact, he quickly adapts to any situation. I’m not saying Heki is right for every battle only that he’s levelheaded, which is more than I can say for other commanders.

Ch.295 Pg.10 Heki trumps in this chapter!

Ch.240 Pg.13 Dependable. Reliable. Determined.

Ch.218 Pg.15 Fundamentals of Strategy.

TremorC

• Redrawers
    • View Profile
Re: General Heki
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 12:23:32 pm »
What a nice collage, it's good to review some past exploits of characters that don't show too often in the spotlight. They still have their own substance and history behind them, as one can gather from these pics. Heki can be suprisingly versatile general.

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: General Heki
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 05:04:26 pm »
Thanks bro. :)

You know, Heki really surprised me. Which is strange considering I've read this, oh, I don't know, several times already. He just never stood out as a promising individual, and I can't imagine why. But, I did notice that Ou Sen realized how valuable he can be, that is, when situation calls for it. At least, Heki is getting some recognition by people other than Ou Sen.