Author Topic: Kingdom Chapter 550  (Read 25380 times)

Royalblue

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kingdom Chapter 550
« on: March 06, 2018, 04:49:29 am »
Kingdom

So our kingdom redrawer is busy with real life at the moment, fortunately this week had only 1 page of redraws, however future chapters may take longer depending on how tough the pages are. If you are interested in getting the pages out faster, apply over in our forums.

Enjoy the chapter~

*edit - i can tell how many ships are gonna sail from this chapter <.<

*edit 2 - reworded some tls that seems to be setting up for the plot ahead.

We are looking for redrawers Urgently so please apply!!

Read Online: SE Reader
Download: Turnip Farmers
Discord: r/Kingdom
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 03:31:35 pm by Royalblue »

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Chapter 550
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 04:53:49 am »
Thank you guys! 8^)

b12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 05:29:54 am »
Thank you for the subs.

StrabberryMilk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 06:43:20 am »
kyoukai x shin is sailing :D thanks for this enjoyed it.

mags_duranb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 07:51:39 am »
New member here! Hi!  8)

Thank you very much for the new chapter. I am thankfull for these moments of respite between battles, and see how all the people has been doing. Poor Kanto, and the new recruits, they surely got the short end of the stick :( but the little reunions where moving, i hope these dudes can survive the whole campaign (and where are the archer brothers?). At leats Sosui is still up and ready and checking on his men, he is one of my favorites in the Hi Shin Unit.

The Kyoukai and Shin moment has been good enough to light the moment but still things are dire for them along Ouhon and Mouten if the Zhao want to get rid of them. I am curious about that devlopment.

Things are getting darker and darker and that makes things the more exciting. Riboku has one of a hell of a winning hand on there not counting what the white haired dude did to QIn's food supplies, dunno if Riboku knows what have happened on that end. Things gonna get bad, fast if Quin ends without food.

I am glad this is weekly, or i would be dying xD (all the best to Hara sensei for his hard work.)

AhmadMysra

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 04:13:29 pm »
Thanks!

Oni Giri

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2018, 08:52:43 am »
Thank you for this chapter !

To me, the ship between Shin and Kyoukai was clear already some time ago... I hope they will rest enough for tomorrow's battle.

I like how the big bad guys said that they just have to kill the promising young commanders, isn't that what they are trying to achieve since the beginning ?

I'm calling it a bluff from Riboku...

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 09:53:46 am »
@mags_duranb, hi. :)

Speaking of Qin’s food supply. Ou Sen tasked everyone to take the food supply from every city they seized - right, and I don't remember the citizens ever talking about it to anyone. In fact, it's never mentioned. I think it's proper to presume that the citizens don't know what Qin did as all this took place after they were forced to evacuate their respective city. I wonder if Ri Boku and his people know about this, probably not. Either way, the 10 days they estimate Qin should have until they run out of food is a bit sketchy. Another thing, soldiers die every day on both sides, this automatically reduces the number of mouths that need to be fed on a battlefield. Taking this into consideration should mean that there is more food to go around for at least another day or two.

**Edit**
My bad guess I should've done this before posting, anyway I was wrong, the citizens were cast out after Qin took their food.  :-[

Ch.515 Pg.06 or 08
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 12:02:42 pm by JAC »