Author Topic: Chapter 549  (Read 2829 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 549
« on: February 27, 2018, 05:37:10 pm »

Ch.549 Pg.019   Shin is spent, but Gyuo’un is not? What happened?

Ch.549 Pg.012   Ou Hon looks more concerned with Shin’s fight than his own.

Ch.549 Pg.014   Shin finally acknowledges that he now knows how to use Ou Ki’s glaive. I guess from this point forward it won’t
                         be a hindrance. Its weight and size won’t factor against him instead, it will work for him. That's good news.

Ch.549 Pg.017   Gyou’un notices that the battleground is drenched in blood.

Ch.541 Pg.018   If I remember correctly this is the same ground that his master predicted that he and Chou Ga Ryuu would
                         slaughter the enemy drove after drove. Sadly, I think he got it wrong.

Ch.549 Pg.018   This scene is so freaking amazing, it's Priceless!

mags_duranb

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 549
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 08:13:13 am »
IU think that last page, was the best, the angle, the wide view of Kyou Kai standing there among corpses, is chilling and powerful at thesame time. I like these double spreads. And Hara sensei is a master doing these.

It's rare than a opponen can make Shin end this bad but it is a testament of its caliber ad that the guy is not pushover. I agree with you too, he fnally is getting the hang on Ouki's Glaive so he is in the path to become a more deadly opponent :D I look foward to it.

Btw, dunno if we can comment here (if not, feel free to delete it, i am newto the site so i am clicking everywhere xD)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 549
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 04:47:47 pm »
True. Gyou'un is one tough cookie. I guess I expected too much from Shin. I thought that because he was younger he would an advantage but Gyou'un proved me wrong. I just hope that the rest of Zhao's deputies don't have the same level of stamina. I'd hate to see this whole thing get dragged any longer. And, I wonder how Yo Tan Wa and Kan Ki are holding up.

Thanks for the feedback! Of course you can comment here, silly.:) It's a real shame that more people don't. The main header for this forum indicates, "Discuss the prolific adventures of the Hi Shin Unit!" This forum is dedicated to Kingdom fans, everyone and anyone is welcome to share their opinion, hypothesis, and theory. Even create their very own topic related to Kingdom.:)