Author Topic: Chapter 548  (Read 2802 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 548
« on: February 21, 2018, 03:19:07 pm »
What type of an instinctual is Gyou’un? And, why do I get the feeling he’s stalling Shin? It’s as if he’s purposely keeping Shin from joining the real battle in the center. I wonder if he already knew, well in advance, that Shin was an instinctual as well. When I first read that an instinctual talent awoke within Shin, I researched it. I discovered three distinct types of intuition: ordinary, expert, and strategic. Gut instinct, a feeling we sometimes get, is considered ordinary intuition. Expert intuition is snap judgments, when you instantly recognize something familiar and respond accordingly. Strategic intuition is insightful, in other words, a flash of insight. I believe Shin has gradually moved from ordinary intuition to expert intuition in this arc. Gyou’un, on the other hand, is difficult to gauge, but I’m going to say that he is similar to Kei Sha, a general of strategic intuition but with more muscle. Using flashes of insight to devise a plot on the spot, and why I think he’s prepared something special for the HSU. Sounds counterintuitive but it’s the best way I can describe it.