Author Topic: Chapter 546  (Read 2469 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 546
« on: January 31, 2018, 05:03:09 pm »
Shin’s explosive temper and the tempo at which he hollers orders around is so funny. I don’t want to bore anybody by sounding redundant so I’ll skip the page-by-page details, but I will say that Shin is finally getting the chance to demonstrate his ability as an instinctual. Not only to his men, Ten and Kyou Kai, but to everyone in Qin. However, there’s a drawback - it isn't easy. And yet, to a certain degree, he’s able to connect the dots. He’s even had his fair share of realizations (I know, right?). And, as far as I know, he’s the only living instinctual in Qin’s army (but don’t quote me on this). Either way, it indicates that he is a significant asset. If he can learn to strategize, he’ll have something others don’t, and that’s the ability to read both types of generals on the battlefield. Let’s reflect on Duke Hyou. We know he was born on the battlefield and grew up there too. And similar to Shin, a person whose struggles paved the future. For all we know, he may have been an illiterate in his early years as a soldier. Definitely, a one of a kind who struck me as wild. My point is, that Shin isn't so different.

Ch.546 Pg.03