Author Topic: To You, The Immortal Chapter 43  (Read 9107 times)

Tammi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
To You, The Immortal Chapter 43
« on: October 24, 2017, 06:03:30 pm »
To You, The Immortal

Hello everyone, it's hard to believe it's been almost a year since we released the first chapter of 'To You, The Immortal'. To celebrate the anniversary, and as a thank you for sticking with us the whole way we're hosting a small giveaway contest.

The prize up for grabs is the first physical volume of the official publication 'To Your Eternity', as well as the pre-orders for volumes 2-5. To enter you can make a post on the thread linked below mentioning who your favourite character is and what your most memorable moment is thus far. You also must have Amazon service available in your country.
We will draw a winner on November 8th and we will stop taking entries on the 5th. Hope to hear from you all!

GIVEAWAY THREAD

Read Online: SE Reader
Download: Comixology
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 08:10:01 pm by Royalblue »

X2XO

• View Profile
Re: To You, The Immortal Chapter 43
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 10:03:22 pm »
Wow, it has already been a year huh.. I actually started this manga when the first chapter was published in Japaneses. It was kinda wired and I didn't understand much since my Japaneses wasn't that great. 2 weeks later the chapter got translated and I had the chance to re-read it, and well it was still weird and I didn't understand much of it.
Chapter 2 is when I started getting hooked, and to this day it continues.

Favorite character: March

Koko

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 08:53:30 am »
What a sly tactic to get us lurkers registered :P

Anyway, my fav chara in this series is probably Fushi himself. I enjoy seeing his growth as a character and how he affects his surrounding. As for the companion character... for now it'll be Pyoran as despite being unlikeable at first, she stuck with Fushi all the way through and she grew a lot too (in terms of character development). Her character development feels the most natural to me too. I mostly enjoy seeing Fushi grow, visiting new countries, etc. Not too keen on the action scenes though... Though that may change as the story is still open to future development and there might be a new character that might affect the standings, who knows ^^!

Oni Giri

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 12:54:08 am »
I started reading this series when the 8th chapter was out so around the beginning of the year
My favorite character is Gugu, I think he is the one who looks like me the most. And I like his abilities: really strong, can breath (spit) fire, and his new mask is freaking cool ! It's also the character we saw for the longest time (beside Fushi and Pyoran)
I think my most memorable moment this far is March's death and what comes after: the return to her village and her parents who finally understood her

By the way thank you for this chapter and for the previous !
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 01:27:21 am by Oni Giri »

ydotome

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 04:54:48 pm »
My favorite character of course is Fushi the immortal.

My most memorable moment is when Fushi meets The Nameless Boy and how he kept his promise of not forgetting him. By taking his form fulfilling his dream of exploring the world. How Fushi takes the forms of the people he meets when they die and help him along the way.

Thank you for uploading the chapters for us to read.