Author Topic: Kingdom Chapter 535 [HQ]  (Read 10309 times)

Royalblue

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kingdom Chapter 535 [HQ]
« on: October 23, 2017, 03:09:05 am »
Kingdom

Sigh, while I know the majority of you readers are chill, there has been a very vocal few that has been ruining it for others and while you guys may or may not know this, we do see or hear about a lot of your comments. I'm not sure what your great idea was to stir up problems just because you can't get your weekly fix at the timing you demand to have it at, but it really demoralizes every single person working on any project to have to deal with crap like that. While I understand that those rotten few probably won't even read this, it just seems to be something that has to be said.

Since you guys want a set date for when Kingdom is released, officially Kingdom is released on Thursdays and we will probably release it on Sunday or Monday pst but with the current lack of staff, even later. And that date is after the official release. If we manage to get it released earlier than that, hooray for you, if not don't come around bitching about it. You can't stand not knowing when it is released and have to keep refreshing? Figure out how to use rss feeds. You can't stand how slow we are working on this? Either go learn Japanese/Korean to read the spoilers yourself, or learn to clean magazines and join us to help us release it faster. Don't like us? Don't read it here. Simple.

On that note, our main cleaner for Kingdom has decided to take a break from scanlation and we are looking for more magazine cleaners for this series. If you are interested in this series, know how to clean magazines very well, and want to get kingdom out earlier, apply.

Read Online: SE Reader
Download: Turnip Farmers

Mohameddo

• View Profile
Re: Kingdom Chapter 535 [HQ]
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 06:21:32 am »
how long does cleaning a chapter normally take ? I'm not saying I'll join the team so I won't apply but I'd like to learn and maybe help when I don't have exams around every corner. and any good way to start and recommended programs(photoshop?) ?
I checked the link to mangahelpers but a lot of images are missing ~

Nico97

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 09:20:34 am »
Long time manga enthusiast here. I'd just like to stress that I love you guys for 1) being a human-sized and passionate team, whatever "flaws" this comes with, and 2) not trying to release early at all means. (For starters, I've always thought that releasing chapters before their official source was disrespectful to manga authors.)

Bj_x

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 04:52:30 pm »
Merci à vous sense scan et à la turnipfamers pour votre travail. vous faites du très bon boulot. We know u do ur best. Don't worry we'r happy when we read it. the chapters comes when it comes, the day doesn't matters. Big up for you job. Vive kingdom :) to be continued!

Merci!

Chontii

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 11:26:42 pm »
I'm a fan of you guys, whenever there's a release I always read it here instead of other manga sites. Would really love to help, but I don't know a damn thing about cleaners or etc. on how to do it (that's why I love you guys) is there something that i can watch or anything that i can start learning from it so I could help you guys? THANKS for everything man, this site has been part of my everyday routine. CHEERS!!!

bluxe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 10:13:12 am »
Hey there! Had to create account just for this:

If you can't deal with people asking for new chapters releases, quit it and go do something else :)

Aegis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 02:12:51 pm »
Hey there! Had to create account just for this:

If you can't deal with people asking for new chapters releases, quit it and go do something else :)

Also made an account just to post this:

Go away and be ungrateful bitch somewhere else please. :)

Kyoko_Satoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2017, 05:09:49 pm »
I dont mind reading in LQ actually

To those immature fags, stop complaining and help out

beef_wellingtons

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2017, 05:38:11 pm »
Keep up the good work. I kinda like the random release schedule actually. (Also the randomness threads along line of B.F skinner reinforcement theory. In theory this type of release has has the maximum dopamine yield. Eg its kinda like fishing. You don't know if you catch a fish, when you do it fucking awesome) The reward is awesome when you check sensescan, and  there is a glorious chapter of kingdom after a long day of work keeps me coming back. Thanks for all the hard work guys. You guys rock!

bluxe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2017, 07:21:07 pm »
Also made an account just to post this:

Go away and be ungrateful bitch somewhere else please. :)

No, thanks, I'm ok. I'm not ungrateful, I'm really greateful, but bitching about some people asking for something is just... so fucking embarrassing. If you can't deal with pression that comes from working with public, don't do it

Jbakkali

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2017, 11:52:42 am »
Thanks again sense <3

scarecrow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2017, 04:02:40 pm »
I'm Ready To Help As a Cleaner..
[/color]

KrazyDawg

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2017, 08:23:08 pm »
I feel your pain. It's usually the loud ones that ruin it for the majority. I work in a customer service industry and we have people that immediately go straight to management when submitting a workorder expecting to be helped on the spot. People always want things right away and have become impatient. It's worse now with social networking and smartphones since data is more accessible.

I know you guys don't get enough praise but we appreciate the time and effort that you spend scanlating. Unfortunately there will always be whiners even when they get things for free.

Kyoko_Satoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2017, 02:15:24 am »
That is the reason why CS is dead cause we have seen the worst and alrdy died inside

CriimSiin

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2017, 01:33:38 pm »
Also don't bother and harass Mangastream and their fans on their Facebook page. Mangastream does way more manga then this group (no hard feelings) but they have said multiple times throughout the years that they only pick up manga that they like and that others are not doing which, may I say, if they have not said/ typed the word "Kingdom" then they don't want to work on the series and SenseScans here is doing it already. I have seen comments on EVERY post Mangastreams Facebook along the lines of "Kingdom?" "Do Kingdom plz" "Pick up Kingdom, SenseScans don't deserve it" and I know I can ignore them but if I wait a damn week for a release and go to leave a comment along the lines of "Thanks for the chapter and your hard work" and see all the begging it's annoying and, really, uncalled for. I am in no way part of the Mangastream crew but have been reading from them for YEARS and I am sure it's not their cup of tea to get all the begging comments either. All and all, be happy Kingdom is even BEING translated and stop whining.