Author Topic: What games are you playing?  (Read 9000 times)

Mizuho

• Befriending all, one Divine Buster at a time...
    • View Profile
Re: What games are you playing?
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2012, 11:14:13 am »
Well before they got into my house.... I had a PS3, 360, Wii, PSP, DS lite, 3DS, PSP slim and PSP Go. I only have the Wii and the handhelds left though now... But I like all of them because of the exclusives for each platform.

I did have the preorder on the Vita but I cancelled it. I just felt really insulted by the fact that Sony took out the original idea of Internal Storage only to replace it for an SD card rehash and called it a memory card. Not only did they announce the price of the 32 GB card to be 99 dollars but also, if you look at the game catalog, Uncharted Golden Abyss takes up 3.2Gb of storage on the Memory Card. People like me, I don't know about you guys, loved the fact that I could download all my games on my PSP Go from the Playstation Network and take them with me without having to carry all the UMDs with me. I love my 3DS too but if I could replace all the little game cards for downloadable versions of the games, it would be awesome.

For me, the Sony spat in my face because I wanted to do my transactions online... which ironically, that's the business model they have been trying to promote...

So yeah, I won't be getting a Vita any time soon unless the price drops like with the 3DS... and there is an affordable memory card of at least 64GB.

Also... check the highest rated games for the Vita.... Lumines..... are you freakin kiddin me!?