Author Topic: Chapter 534  (Read 1956 times)

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Chapter 534
« on: October 09, 2017, 12:27:10 pm »
We know what went down, what we don’t know is how they did it. Precisely, how each party managed scene-by-scene? Why was this omitted fcol? Anyone feel shortchanged? Maybe we’ll get a flashback soon, we better! Anyway, I think they have some kind of control again. I know Ri Boku doesn’t, either way it serves as a clear reminder that another assassination attempt is not of the question. I mean, he does have the fastest horses in town not to mention someone in his outfit has just the right ammo and cunning to do it. Ahem, Bushin. That aside, I really like the closing panel where Shin literally finds Mou Ten sleeping on the job. That was a nice touch. 8^)

Work_Hard

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 534
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 02:23:07 pm »
E-PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!
And JAC, because there's three battlefields and a whole lot left to cover, I don't think that we're gonna see any more of that battle.

JAC

• <]8^)†(^8[>
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 534
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 05:38:45 pm »
Thanks for the feedback Work_Hard! 8^)

Do you think that Hou Ken will show, especially now that Mou Ten and Shin put a wrinkle in Ri Boku's plans. I can only imagine the utter disarray to Ki Sui's side after this. I mean, where does Ri Boku draw the line? His army's attempt to gain an advantage against Ou Sen seem to always end in failure. After all that has happened, this is as good indication as any for Ri Boku to use every tool at his disposal to combat this invasion, right?